Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

The Omen
Ghost Away
Vice Admirals
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:

"Midorasu - Green Raven"

1,561,982,700฿

Achievements
The Omen

In chapter 216 we got to know more about the omen from king Bartra.

Spoiler: Chapter 216

The last time we got an omen from the king we got the arcs about Camelot and King Arthur and the start of the Ten Commandments.

What do you think will happen this time? What do you want/ don't want to happen this time? How many omens do you think it will be?

04-30-2017 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post
HzJz Online
Shichibukai
King's Crew
Threads:

"Vowelless Pirate"

438,427,900฿

Achievements
RE: The Omen

Well... That omen was more of a joke, anticipating the Sins' reunion - making it a more light-hearted meeting. Especially considering that the "moon" was clearly referring to Diane's falling down on Meliodas.

So, the omen wasn't important at all and we already got everything out of it. No need to think too much about it.

04-30-2017 06:40 PM
Ghost Away
Vice Admirals
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:

"Midorasu - Green Raven"

1,561,982,700฿

Achievements

(04-30-2017 06:40 PM)HzJz Wrote:  Well... That omen was more of a joke, anticipating the Sins' reunion - making it a more light-hearted meeting. Especially considering that the "moon" was clearly referring to Diane's falling down on Meliodas.

So, the omen wasn't important at all and we already got everything out of it. No need to think too much about it.
I don't know why, maybe it was my translation, but I really didn't get it as a joke. Haha well then maybe it's my bad then. Haha

Hm I need to read another translation of this. Haha

04-30-2017 06:46 PM
Ghost Away
Vice Admirals
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:

"Midorasu - Green Raven"

1,561,982,700฿

Achievements

Haha wow was the translation I read strange. Haha well yeah it was so after reading this one I can see that it didn't mean something. My bad. But at least I learned the lesson of reading more then one translation. Anyway I move the thread to the graveyard.

04-30-2017 07:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)