Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Fairy Tail | Nanatsu no Taizai | Tower of God

One Piece Twist Against Kaido - Law And X-Drake Planned To Take Down Kaido Together
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements
Twist Against Kaido - Law And X-Drake Planned To Take Down Kaido Together

So whats up all the speculators and theory hunters. Here is a theory based on @Gobee129's theory while back that got me thinking on a bigger picture concerning Law and his plan to eliminate one of the Yonko.

When I first started this theory a few months back, the information was way more limited. Now we have quite a nice surprise from Oda-san and a small portion that my theory might be right that I thought of almost year ago.

So Key-Figures:
  • Kaido the Yonko
  • Doflamingo
  • ’’Ironboy’’ Scotch
  • X-Drake
  • Trafalgar Law

Side-Figures
  • Monkey D. Luffy
  • Caesar Clown

So first of all, Gobee had a interesting theory on X-Drake being captured by Kaido’s minions and forced to work for him:

"Kaido could have forced Drake to work for him, by keeping Drake's crew hostage. And so, during the 2 year timeskip Drake could have sailed the New World and finished jobs for Kaido. That way, he would most definitely make a name for himself."

Before the timeskip we see X-Drake meeting with ’’Ironboy’’ Scotch on a snowy island in the New World. Drake is trying to make himself a name in the New World. So he attacks Scotch.

So back then I thought this has to be something serious. And a few chapters back on the cover page we saw ’’Ironboy’’ Scotch again fighting with Caribou, one of the idiotic brothers who was in the Fishman Island Arc. Funny thing is that it seemed that Caribou won at first, but then something happened. Yeah, the Dinosaur showed up… So no match for the Supernova Drake, Caribou was defeated with ease. After that we see X-Drake not killing Caribou and it is really odd… why wouldn’t he just kill that random nobody who attacked ’’Ironboy’’ Scotch?

Ok, here is the theory:

The theory is that Law and X-Drake made a secret alliance and a pact after Drake was captured by Kaidou.
We have another clue from Sabaody Archipelago:

Law checking out Drake...

Alliance pact and the story

What if they made a pact while X-Drake was doing the jobs for Kaidos. Pact was while Drake did Kaidos bidding he would get closer to him. Earn Kaidos trust and work his way up the ranks. While doing Kaidos jobs during timeskip X-Drake gets stronger and evolves his powers.

After timeskip the new 100,000,000 bounty pirates arrived at the Sabaody Archipelago alongside the return of the Straw Hat Pirates, Drake was one of several pirates mentioned to have made a name for himself in the New World alongside fellow supernova Eustass Kid.
We know Law wanted to wait before going into the New World. But after timeskip we see him again on the Punk Hazard island working with Caesar the Clown on S.A.D. poison. Then it seems there are many people interested in S.A.D. that is made on Punk Hazard.
Also we learn that Doflamingo is the main villain and the mastermind in the shadows. All the rumble goes down on Punk Hazard. In the end Law and Luffy kidnap Cesar and now the plan starts to open. It turns out that the main client for S.A.D. is Kaido the Yonko and his provider is Doflamingo, who, hearing that Cesar is kidnapped, flips out. He just flys to Punk Hazzard but way too late. Now we see Law making all kinds of demands on Doflamingo and it seems to be working because of Cesar.

So why is S.A.D. so important?

One theory is that as we all know Kaido has an army of Zoans that are made by Cesar’s artificial devilfruits. So my theory is that Kaidos artificial zoan’s need S.A.D. to stay strong.

So the plan is on… They weaken Kaido with the attack on S.A.D. factory and storage. Kaido won’t be able to keep his troops strong and is weaker than ever before.

Storyline of the pact in points:
  • X-Drake earns his way in Kaido's ranks
  • Drake earns Kaido's trust and becomes one of his close commanders
  • Law enters New World and gets into business with Caesar and the Devil Fruit factory for Kaido.
  • They get Caesar and lure Doflamingo out because he is the dealer of fruits to Kaido and is afraid of him.
  • Set up meeting and kill Doflamingo and destroy S.A.D. factory
  • Weaken Kaoidos army and network
  • Then get to Kaido and let Drake strike him when he least expects
  • Get rid of one of the Yonko - Kaidou.
  • Aftermath - Strenghten Law-Drake-Alliance and face another yonko maybe Mom or Blackbeard.

Now where is a part in the Strawhats? Really is not. The thing is they weren't in Law's plans at first. Luffy went on Punk Hazard by random.

Law included the Straw Hats into his plans after Law saw that maybe they could be help for his plan. Now they are in a little bit of trouble because Doflamingo has double crossed Law by just pretending to lose his status as a warlord. But the plan is ofcourse still doable. Also after the meeting Doflamingo has overpower him and Law is beaten up at this point.

Also clearly we can see that after Caribou attacks Kaido's ally Drake comes to clean up the enemy. But as we see, Drake does have no intension of doing Kaido's dirty work. Caribou is begging him not to kill others cause you can see that he has destroyed all the buildings around him. He clearly could kill Caribou and his crew if he even had a tiniest of mood for it, but just really agitated and not interested any of it takes him with him. Prolly he will give him to Kaido, telling that he has saved the overrunned allies and killing Caribou can be done by himself. He has done his job!

Endgame is to weaken Kaido and take him out. The Supernovas are targeting Yonkou’s and starting to rule the seas of the New World.

Any comments or thoughts on this... just let me know and give your opinion on this.

Hang loose,
A.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 01:37 AM by Gobee129.)
12-27-2013 10:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 14 users Like Jesus's post:
Aidea n0 mi (02-03-2016), CielPhantomhive (01-31-2016), Enies (04-20-2014), Ero-Cook (05-21-2014), Gobee129 (01-21-2014), Greg (09-04-2016), Kanary Grek (07-07-2016), katanaboyz (02-10-2015), Panos Zympe (06-01-2015), Redache (04-22-2015), RWBY (01-31-2016), Saji D Ahsan (02-07-2015), Santoryu Demon (05-20-2014), Sasuke (02-10-2015)
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,872,477฿

Achievements
RE: Take down the Yonkou - Twist on Kaido and the alliance of X-Drake and Law

I don't know what to say... That theori is brilliant, and i can see all that happening. Well done!

12-28-2013 12:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Wil D. Banana Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

104,026,860฿

Achievements

I'm speechless...

01-20-2014 09:16 PM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements

@Jesus, you know this is my favorite theory. But one thing I would have to correct, at least in my opinion ;)

You said:
Quote:What if they made a pact while X-Drake was doing the jobs for Kaidos. Pact was while Drake did Kaidos bidding he would get closer to him. Earn Kaidos trust and work his way up the ranks. While doing Kaidos jobs during timeskip X-Drake gets stronger and evolves his powers.

I disagree with this. How would they be able to make plans when Drake is already hostage of Kaido/forced to work for Kaido?

I think they made their alliance and plans before the timeskip! You said it yourself, they were talking on Sabaody, and later we learned that Law wanted to wait before going into the New World.

I say: They made an alliance on Sabaody, and Law simply waited until Drake was accepted in Kaido's crew. Then he sailed into the New World himself, and started the 1st step of his plan: Becoming a Shichibukai.

You also didnt mention, that becoming a Shichibukai was part of Law's plan all along. In order to get to CC and the SAD, he needed to get access to Punk Hazard. With the title of Shichibukai, he was able to do that.

That's what I would change on your otherwise perfect theory Thumbs Up

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 07:08 PM by Gobee129.)
01-25-2014 07:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Gobee129's post:
Ero-Cook (05-21-2014), Greg (09-04-2016), Kanary Grek (07-07-2016)
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements

Hmn, well the thing is that here:
They meet and are bit unfamiliar.
Also later on this happens, here:
So this is the first time they meet up with Scotch and other Kaidos henchmen. So yeah this could be that they had this plan before as X-Drake goes and provokes Kaido to get cauth in the mix.

Hang loose,

01-27-2014 12:33 PM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements
RE: Take down the Yonko - Twist on Kaido and the alliance of X-Drake and Law

(01-27-2014 12:33 PM)Jesus Wrote:  Hmn, well the thing is that here:
They meet and are bit unfamiliar.
Also later on this happens, here:
So this is the first time they meet up with Scotch and other Kaidos henchmen. So yeah this could be that they had this plan before as X-Drake goes and provokes Kaido to get cauth in the mix.

Hang loose,

I am pretty sure they did the pact BEFORE they went to the New World. Otherwise, it wouldnt really be plausible. Why would X-Drake attack Scoth, so indirectly attack a Yonko, if he is alone?? He is just a Supernova, he has no chance against Kaido. If, at that point after Sabaody, he had no alliance with another Supernova like Law, he just attacks a Yonko on his own, and that is pretty stupid, right?

But if they made a deal earlier, Drake could begin right away, attacking and then working for Kaido, gaining his trust over the months, until Law arrives.

05-19-2014 03:50 PM
The following 1 user Likes Gobee129's post:
Greg (09-04-2016)
Shazar Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"First of His Name"

20,647,100฿

Achievements

Wow.....................................

05-20-2014 03:21 AM
giannis6030 Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

120,771,380฿

Achievements

Truly nice thinking and an amazing theory...I have no words

05-20-2014 10:53 PM
DraculeMihawk Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Newbie"

200,500฿

Nice theory, i also think that the supernovas will take out atleast one of the yonkos. We shouldnt forget about the alliance of kid, apoo and basil either. Maybe theyll fight against Big Mom while Drake and Law focus on Kaido.

05-31-2014 09:18 PM
ASLForever Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Pirate"

83,727,400฿

Achievements

Big mom's ship arrived at Dressrosa,so things should be very interesting :D

05-31-2014 10:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Kaido's 3 Disasters - Drought, Winter & Rain Lesic 24 723 12-04-2016 11:36 PM
Last Post: pandapugger22
  One Piece Kaido Is Whitebeard's Former 1st Mate Raziel07 19 5,640 12-04-2016 10:26 PM
Last Post: Saving Ace
  One Piece Dr. Vegapunk Turned Kaido Into A Giant PranavToD 15 3,463 08-02-2016 05:48 PM
Last Post: Gobee129
  One Piece Kaido And Kuma Are Brothers Gobee129 25 5,740 07-16-2016 09:45 PM
Last Post: ArioBarzan
  One Piece Kaido Being Controlled? - The Shogun's Almighty Dragon Horn TheFlyingPanda 14 2,181 07-16-2016 06:10 AM
Last Post: CodeZero
  One Piece Destruction Of Fishman Island - Kaido And Caribou Diamante 5 765 06-25-2016 08:20 AM
Last Post: Ape
  One Piece Inspiration For Kaido: Power Rangers EddWarD.NewGate 22 2,598 06-25-2016 08:20 AM
Last Post: Ape
  One Piece Kaido's Daughter & Crew - Inspired By Genghis Khan Deathstroke 14 3,208 06-25-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: merzy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)