Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Fairy Tail | Nanatsu no Taizai | Tower of God

One Piece The Risks Of Artificial Zoan Devil Fruits
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements
The Risks Of Artificial Zoan Devil Fruits

Okay I was thinking about the following:

Doflamingo is afraid of Kaido

In chapter 697, we hear from Law that Doflamingo is afraid of Kaido:

How big is Kaido's army?

In chapter 698, Law states Kaido has 500 Zoans users under his command:

[Image: one-piece-3895273.jpg]

If Kaido already has as many as 500 Zoan users in his crew, why would he care if Doflamingo & CC dont supply him with new Artificial Zoan DFs anymore? Aren't 500 enough?

My theory is this:

As Law said, the Artificial Zoan Fruits (AZF) "have risks". What are those risks?
I say that those AZF, unlike normal Devil Fruits, need to be consumed more than once! They need to be consumed frequently like medicine/drugs. Kaido's underlings have to eat the same AZF every month (or maybe even every week?) to retain their powers & abilities. If they dont eat the AZF constantly, they will lose their powers.
That's why Doflamingo has to supply Kaido with AZF on a regular basis.

That would explain why Kaido would still be angry at Doflamingo, although Kaido already has 500 Zoan users.

What do you think?

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 12:09 AM by Gobee129.)
01-02-2014 05:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Gobee129's post:
Teufel (03-23-2015)
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements
RE: Doflamingo, Kaido and the Artificial Zoan DFs

Like I've said in past and mantion in my own thories. I think you are on a right path with this one. There must me a big secret behind this one.

I think that once consuming artificial devil fruit you will need a medicent made of SAD. Thats why they use it so much. There is no weapon of mass destruction as a bomb, but an army of supersoldiers. By that I mean loads of devil fruit users.

So thats why Kaido is pissed too, as I think he himself is not a artificial devil fruit user himself, but can see his army getting weaker. What if Strawhats make it to Kaido and his alone with 500 devil fruit users weak and useless. Something like Don Kreig... left for dead and need their fix of SAD. Doflamingo defeated now, Kaido being mad as ever and wants to kill Law and Luffy for leting this happen. Strawhat vs Kaido and 500 devil fruit users... seems unlikelly they will even have a chance. Kaido alone vs the Strawhats, now thats a nice matchup.

How's that :D?! Yay or nay?

Hang loose,
A.

01-09-2014 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Salamander Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Eternal Fire."

63,151,900฿

Achievements

I think slightly otherwise. Maybe what fruits CC was giving them were little more than experiments, you could say. Now CC was perfecting the art of faking DFs and was moving on to rarer and more exotic fruits, maybe like Logia or Mythical Zoans. These DFs would be much stronger, and lead Kaido's crew to become even stronger than they already are. These fruits are the real deal which is what Kaido was after all along. Not the fake Zoans, but the high class ones.

01-13-2014 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements

(01-09-2014 12:07 PM)Jesus Wrote:  Like I've said in past and mantion in my own thories. I think you are on a right path with this one. There must me a big secret behind this one.

I think that once consuming artificial devil fruit you will need a medicent made of SAD. Thats why they use it so much. There is no weapon of mass destruction as a bomb, but an army of supersoldiers. By that I mean loads of devil fruit users.

So thats why Kaido is pissed too, as I think he himself is not a artificial devil fruit user himself, but can see his army getting weaker. What if Strawhats make it to Kaido and his alone with 500 devil fruit users weak and useless. Something like Don Kreig... left for dead and need their fix of SAD. Doflamingo defeated now, Kaido being mad as ever and wants to kill Law and Luffy for leting this happen. Strawhat vs Kaido and 500 devil fruit users... seems unlikelly they will even have a chance. Kaido alone vs the Strawhats, now thats a nice matchup.

How's that :D?! Yay or nay?

Hang loose,
A.

Yeah I really think there is mor eto this.

"If Kaido already has as many as 500 Zoan users in his crew, why would he care if Doflamingo & CC dont supply him with new Artificial Zoan DFs anymore? Aren't 500 enough?" - This thought alone just makes me wonder.

As I discussed with @Bep07Law, taking CC and destroying SAD on PH didnt really make much sense. I mean, if only CC can make SAD, why not kill him? They were called "3 cards" (Factory, Momo, CC), but it seems the factory is much more important than the other 2. I mean the easiest way to weaken Kaido and get rid of Dofla would be:

Kill CC, or take him hostage and run away as far as you can. No more Fruits for Kaido -> His army gets weakened (Objective #1 complete)
Kaido gets angry -> He kills Dofla (Objective #2 complete)

Why do Law and the Straw Hats risk so much and sail to Dressrosa?? Why take on Dofla themselves, instead of letting Kaido do it? The factory seems to have a yet unexplained importance.

(01-13-2014 02:46 PM)Salamander Wrote:  I think slightly otherwise. Maybe what fruits CC was giving them were little more than experiments, you could say. Now CC was perfecting the art of faking DFs and was moving on to rarer and more exotic fruits, maybe like Logia or Mythical Zoans. These DFs would be much stronger, and lead Kaido's crew to become even stronger than they already are. These fruits are the real deal which is what Kaido was after all along. Not the fake Zoans, but the high class ones.

I dont think so. I agree on the part, that the AZF werent 100% perfected yet, and Kaido was waiting for perfect results, yes. But I dont agree on the Logia and Paramecia idea. Kaido is not known as Kaido of the 100 beasts for nothing ;) He should only have Zoan users.

02-03-2014 12:24 AM
The following 1 user Likes Gobee129's post:
Bep07Law (02-12-2014)
Salamander Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Eternal Fire."

63,151,900฿

Achievements

@Gobee129, true that. Possibly Logias were for his own team? Maybe Monet's was an experiment as well? true, about Kaido though. Maybe Mythical Zoan's are on the way. Rarer or even copies of present fruits that already exist.

02-03-2014 12:51 AM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements

(02-03-2014 12:51 AM)Salamander Wrote:  @Gobee129, true that. Possibly Logias were for his own team? Maybe Monet's was an experiment as well? true, about Kaido though. Maybe Mythical Zoan's are on the way. Rarer or even copies of present fruits that already exist.

In my latest theory, spoony and I had the idea, that artificial Logia and Paramecia are simply not possible. Only Zoan DFs will work.

02-03-2014 01:13 AM
ArioBarzan Away
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Supernova"

996,200,578฿

Achievements

We dont really know what these Artificial devil fruits are. So I wont say much about that part and Will propose an other possibility. Perhaps Dofla and Kaido have something like a contract that Dofla will supply Kaido with enough DF for all of his men In return For some money or help or Even protection. This way, Kaido would get angry even If he already has 500 But needs more and Has spent some of his wealth to make that happen.

02-06-2014 12:43 PM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements

(02-06-2014 12:43 PM)ArioBarzan Wrote:  We dont really know what these Artificial devil fruits are. So I wont say much about that part and Will propose an other possibility. Perhaps Dofla and Kaido have something like a contract that Dofla will supply Kaido with enough DF for all of his men In return For some money or help or Even protection. This way, Kaido would get angry even If he already has 500 But needs more and Has spent some of his wealth to make that happen.

Yes, this would work as well, and i would be a "normal" solution. However, it would still not really explain the unknown risks that these AZF have.

02-07-2014 01:30 AM
Wil D. Banana Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

104,026,860฿

Achievements

This theory does make sense. Artificial isn't really at the same level of the real deal so there could be risks to it, thus, needing some kind of maintenance medications.

But I don't think that even if the "500 zoan users" are weakened if they do not take their maintenance that it will weaken or affect Kaido's strength gravely. He is still Yonko making him really powerful. I think those 500 were supplementary soldiers for kaido, and not really his main force.

I think that the reason why law needs to go to dressrosa and destroy the factory is that, the factory is where they mass produce this maintenance for the zoan users. so simply killing CC won't really matter as long as they can produce the drugs. However, CC's importance might be is that he is responsible for the development of the drug and making it more potent or stronger.

so Dressrosa=factory=mass production
CC=PH=research and development area.

02-07-2014 02:25 PM
Emmyra Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

21,594,800฿

Achievements

artificial things are not the same as the original...so it could be true that the fake DF users need to consume the df to maintain their power...
the reason for attacking donfla by themselves, i think law just want to kill donfla on his own..maybe he want to watch donfla downfall and suffering, to satisfy his vengence
the strawhat just got caught up with the plan...

02-07-2014 04:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece D. Characters Can Eat Multiple Devil Fruits Alakeil 22 1,384 09-22-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Roy98
  One Piece Devil Fruit Chooses The User Shooter 22 3,005 06-30-2016 07:19 AM
Last Post: kuroashi
  One Piece 3rd Great Power Besides Devil Fruits & Haki KurohashiSanji 15 1,450 06-29-2016 04:41 PM
Last Post: LXVegeta
  One Piece Devil Fruit Trees Handsome Banana 14 2,079 10-11-2015 06:14 AM
Last Post: Gurdian Angel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)