Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

One Piece Power Of The World Nobles / Celestial Dragons / Tenryubito
Psycho Zoro Offline
King's Crew
Threads:
Crew:
CR Riders 

"The God Of Orientation"

306,016,010฿

Achievements
RE: Power of the World Nobles / Celestial Dragons / Tenryubito

@Gobee129

Kong, the WG Commander-in-chief, is residing in Mariejois. Im pretty sure he is the main protector of the Tenryubitos (After timeskip he might be too old though) I guess, despite his age, he is still on admiral level. Probably similar to Garp.

Anyway, they must have some beastly bodyguards besides him. Maybe its even CP-0 who is responsible for this? Maybe the 3 individuals we saw at dressrosa weren't all of them. And after all, Dofla is somewhat connected to the Tenryubitos, so that could fit. Or they have some other specially trained corps. I also like the idea of Issho and maybe Green Bull being former bodyguards!

About the tenryubitos themselves, I'm not sure. To be honest, i don't believe that they have any strong individuals among them. I mean thats why they have the Marines, the executives. The Gorosei on the other hand, might be a different call. They could be really strong, or at least in the past they have been, but i don't really know if they belong to the tenryubitos directly.
The tenryubitos have always been living a boring, safe live in Mariejois, being guarded by the Marines and special forces probably. There would be no need for them to get strong, as opposed to Dofla. He lived a completely different live as a pirate, he doesn't belong to this thread as you´ve already said.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 01:59 AM by Psycho Zoro.)
03-10-2014 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,212,044,493฿

Achievements

(03-10-2014 06:22 PM)Psycho Zoro Wrote:  @Gobee129

Kong, the WG Commander-in-chief, is residing in Mariejois. Im pretty sure he is the main protector of the Tenryubitos (After timeskip he might be too old though) I guess, despite his age, he is still on admiral level. Probably similar to Garp.

Anyway, they must have some beastly bodyguards besides him. Maybe its even CP-0 who is responsible for this? Maybe the 3 individuals we saw at dressrosa weren't all of them. And after all, Dofla is somewhat connected to the Tenryubitos, so that could fit. Or they have some other specially trained corps. I also like the idea of Issho and maybe Green Bull being former bodyguards!

About the tenryubitos themselves, I'm not sure. To be honest, i don't believe that they have any strong individuals among them. I mean thats why they have the Marines, the executives. The Gorosei on the other hand, might be a different call. They could be really strong, or at least in the past they have been, but i don't really know if they belong to the tenryubitos directly.
The tenryubitos have always been living a boring, safe live in Mariejois, being guarded by the Marines and special forces probably. There would be no need for them to get strong, as opposed to Dofla. He lived a completely different live as a pirate, he doesn't belong to this thread as you´ve already said.

Well yeah, I think the same way. I like to think that there is a special "Mariejois Protection Squad", which people like Issho belonged to.

About the Tenryubito: It would fit their image of complete jerks, if really none of them at all is strong! But then again, they all are decendants of 19 were influential and successful kings, right. And One Piece is all about heritage, old era - new era, family histroy etc. So I COULD see one Tenryubito actually being a good person / or actually being a strong person. I dont know if I really think that will happen, but at least I could picture it.^^

04-04-2014 03:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
giannis6030 Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

120,771,280฿

Achievements

they are weak f you ask me....i imagine that the gorosei are strong....but not the world nobles

04-09-2014 04:04 PM
CodeZero Online
Vice Admirals
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Murahebi - Violet Snake"

1,399,902,770฿

Achievements

I can see some of the Tenryubito being strong, and wanting to be like their forefathers who established the World Government. As for the bodyguards, I don't know ... I mean, when Luffy punched that one Tenryubito, or when Rayleigh knocked that other one out, I didn't really see a bodyguard. So, while it's possible that they have an elite group protecting them, I don't know if it's all the time, or whether or not it's just on important 'trips' or something.

06-25-2014 03:46 AM
Santoryu Demon Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Spirited Swordsmen"

159,300,730฿

Achievements

Well Doffy is a former Tenryubito. And he's really strong.

06-25-2014 04:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,212,044,493฿

Achievements

Tenryubito National Treasure, huh. I wonder what that is.

And about the powers of the WN's, we now have proof that they fight as well:

World Nobles tried to kill Doflamingo. That's quite the revelation for me! :o

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 04:07 PM by Gobee129.)
09-23-2014 04:06 PM
CodeZero Online
Vice Admirals
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

1,399,902,770฿

Achievements

(09-23-2014 04:06 PM)Gobee129 Wrote:  Tenryubito National Treasure, huh. I wonder what that is.

And about the powers of the WN's, we now have proof that they fight as well:

World Nobles tried to kill Doflamingo. That's quite the revelation for me! :o

I simply thought that meant that the World Nobles tried to have Doflamingo killed. It doesn't necessarily mean that they tried physically killing him themselves right?

(06-25-2014 04:46 AM)Santoryu Demon Wrote:  Well Doffy is a former Tenryubito. And he's really strong.

I think Doflamingo, as well as Corazon, would be a special case. After all, he had to survive in the slums. I'm sure that would entail him getting stronger in order to overcome those hardships.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 04:16 PM by CodeZero.)
09-23-2014 04:14 PM
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,212,044,493฿

Achievements

(09-23-2014 04:14 PM)CodeZero Wrote:  I simply thought that meant that the World Nobles tried to have Doflamingo killed. It doesn't necessarily mean that they tried physically killing him themselves right?

I thought about this as well, but Mingo always said "they couldnt kill me". So World Nobles are able to order a Buster Call, but not kill a young Mingo (by order)? For me it's more like this: They werent able to "have him killed", e.g. by the Marines, because then they would risk Mingo revealing all the secrets to the Marines. So they had to kill him themselves, be it their bodyguards, the WN's directly, or the special unit that takes care of Mariejois (which I suggested in this thread), whatever the case may be, with "them" I'm sure it's still the World Nobles, as the Marines are out of question.

09-23-2014 06:27 PM
CodeZero Online
Vice Admirals
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

1,399,902,770฿

Achievements

(09-23-2014 06:27 PM)Gobee129 Wrote:  
(09-23-2014 04:14 PM)CodeZero Wrote:  I simply thought that meant that the World Nobles tried to have Doflamingo killed. It doesn't necessarily mean that they tried physically killing him themselves right?

I thought about this as well, but Mingo always said "they couldnt kill me". So World Nobles are able to order a Buster Call, but not kill a young Mingo (by order)? For me it's more like this: They werent able to "have him killed", e.g. by the Marines, because then they would risk Mingo revealing all the secrets to the Marines. So they had to kill him themselves, be it their bodyguards, the WN's directly, or the special unit that takes care of Mariejois (which I suggested in this thread), whatever the case may be, with "them" I'm sure it's still the World Nobles, as the Marines are out of question.

Yeah, that's what I had in mind (minus the part where the World Nobles tried to kill Doflamingo themselves) Thumbs Up. It was the bodyguards or some other special assassination unit independent of the Marines.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 03:14 AM by CodeZero.)
09-24-2014 03:14 AM
Shooter Offline
Admirals
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Gintora - Silver Tiger"

1,507,079,850฿

Achievements

yeah World Nobles are far too weak. But i think there will be some strong guys aswell just like Doflamingo.

And if not wrong Gorosei are also should be considered as World Nobles right? They are strong for sure.

12-30-2014 11:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Would The Buster Call Work In The New World? Shooter 31 3,077 11-16-2016 07:17 AM
Last Post: kuroashi
  One Piece Power Level Discussion Shooter 128 11,132 11-16-2016 07:17 AM
Last Post: kuroashi
  One Piece Who Is The World's Strongest Swordman? WizManAngry 145 7,640 09-20-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: Roy98
  One Piece What Is The Strongest Attack In The New World? rjaimes21 23 1,237 05-04-2016 12:45 PM
Last Post: pele10brazil

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)