Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Tokyo Ghoul:re

One Piece Power Of The World Nobles / Celestial Dragons / Tenryubito
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,197,770,393฿

Achievements
Power Of The World Nobles / Celestial Dragons / Tenryubito

The Tenryubito live in the Holy Land of Mariejois and are the highest authority in the world of One Piece, being able to do anything they want (slavery, discrimination, etc.) without any consequences, and, if attacked, they can summon an Admiral.

So far in the manga, they have shown absolutely NO sign of physical power or combat abilities. So... Are all the Tenryubito weak??

After all, they are the descendants of the Twenty Kings who won the war against the Ancient Kingdom 800years ago. There could be some really powerful descendants?

What about their bodyguards? Mariejois must be protected by some of the strongest warriors in One Piece. E.g. Fujitora Issho, who appeared out of "nowhere". He could have been a security officer/bodyguard at mariejois before joining the Marine. Do you think it exists a special unit in Mariejois, which is responsible for the protection of the World Nobles? And if they exist, how strong are these guards? Admiral-level?

Share your opinion ;)

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 06:27 PM by Gobee129.)
01-02-2014 03:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Somutokeri Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"THE AWESOME CHICKEN"

18,777,800฿

Achievements
RE: Power of the World Nobles / Celestial Dragons / Tenryubito

I would really like to see powerful Tenryubito, so I believe there is one: D I don't really have any reasons other than me wanting that:/

01-14-2014 04:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Salamander Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Eternal Fire."

63,151,900฿

Achievements

There may be stronger Tenryuubito. DD for one is actually a world noble, so we can see strong ones from that department. I actually expected them to be a bunch of strong people, being the decendants of Kings and such, rather than a bunch of ugly drooling nutheads. I do hope a few strong ones are shown, if there is an arc in Mariejoa.

01-14-2014 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Salamander's post:
Ultimatespoon (01-14-2014)
Usopp Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Akawani - Red Crocodile"

183,970,300฿

Achievements

I think there are some strong ones, not many though. There is Dofla who is a beast, other then that i think one or two. But i think they are old kinda like the old generation of world nobles before they all got spoiled and retarded. But yeah i wouldn't be surprised if we encounter some more strong ones ;)

01-15-2014 04:15 AM
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,197,770,393฿

Achievements

(01-14-2014 04:41 PM)Salamander Wrote:  There may be stronger Tenryuubito. DD for one is actually a world noble, so we can see strong ones from that department.

(01-15-2014 04:15 AM)Usopp Wrote:  I think there are some strong ones, not many though. There is Dofla who is a beast,

We cant be sure what exactly Dofla is. He may have a Tenryubito Father, and a Shandorian Mother ;) He is part of the Noble Donquixote family, but that doesnt mean he actually has to have both parents from that family, or that he grew up as a Tenryubito in Mariejois. He may be a bastard child.

Anyway, that's a different topic. Dofla doesnt really count for this thread, because I am talking about the Tenryubito living at mariejois, those spacesuit-dudes ;)

Or like I suggested in the opening post: Ther emight be some Noble Guard Unit, that guys like Fujitora belonged to. I would really love to see more of Mariejois.

01-18-2014 01:21 AM
Salamander Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Eternal Fire."

63,151,900฿

Achievements

(01-18-2014 01:21 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  
(01-14-2014 04:41 PM)Salamander Wrote:  There may be stronger Tenryuubito. DD for one is actually a world noble, so we can see strong ones from that department.

(01-15-2014 04:15 AM)Usopp Wrote:  I think there are some strong ones, not many though. There is Dofla who is a beast,

We cant be sure what exactly Dofla is. He may have a Tenryubito Father, and a Shandorian Mother ;) He is part of the Noble Donquixote family, but that doesnt mean he actually has to have both parents from that family, or that he grew up as a Tenryubito in Mariejois. He may be a bastard child.

Anyway, that's a different topic. Dofla doesnt really count for this thread, because I am talking about the Tenryubito living at mariejois, those spacesuit-dudes ;)

Or like I suggested in the opening post: Ther emight be some Noble Guard Unit, that guys like Fujitora belonged to. I would really love to see more of Mariejois.
I have always thought that royal blood has power. Potential. True we haven't seen any powerful royals but I am sure that there are strong tenryuubito. DD is a descendant of the royals, a possible relative. Even if he is an illegitimate zon, royal blood flows through his veins. Thus royal blood does have the potential.

And yes, they will have extremely strong guards. The Admirals will be on their beck and call. And they will have powerfulWG fighters as well. The marines are only a part of the WG. I M sure that they have strong fighters that they haven't shown us yet.

01-18-2014 08:30 AM
Heavenly Yaksha Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Joker"

300,735,800฿

Achievements

If there was any powerfull Celestial Dragon he could have stopped Fisher Tiger from setting all the slaves free from the World Nobles... So I think all of them are weak weaklings!

01-21-2014 01:47 AM
Yellow Flash Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Flash"

222,380,757฿

Achievements

People feared them because of the Admiral only. A fishman said that to a World Noble. So i think they are really weak people.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014 12:01 PM by Yellow Flash.)
03-10-2014 08:49 AM
wonkzninesix Offline
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:

"Valar Morghulis"

471,493,046฿

Achievements

I don't think they are that powerfull..Marines is the only ones they can call for helped as for Marines it's their job to protect the Tenryubito..

in the past (war of Ancient Kingdom), 20 Kings make a new rule known as World Government and what about their power to take down the AK? Their army of course join forces in one flag, Marines..

about the protector of Marijois? sure it's protected by Marines but not with admiral level..that's why Marine Headquarters place closest to the Marijois..

03-10-2014 09:06 AM
marljayson Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

26,625,800฿

Achievements

they are only feared by the people because they are protected by marines and a strong bodyguards probably.. maybe they hold something or because they know something(maybe about the secrets of the ancient kingdom)..that's why they are very protected by the marines.. about issho..plausible..but i more like the one thread here that issho is old admiral who has been make a little bit younger by Bonney in exchange of her freedom.. :D

03-10-2014 05:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Would The Buster Call Work In The New World? Shooter 31 3,062 11-16-2016 07:17 AM
Last Post: kuroashi
  One Piece Power Level Discussion Shooter 128 11,048 11-16-2016 07:17 AM
Last Post: kuroashi
  One Piece Who Is The World's Strongest Swordman? WizManAngry 145 7,628 09-20-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: Roy98
  One Piece What Is The Strongest Attack In The New World? rjaimes21 23 1,233 05-04-2016 12:45 PM
Last Post: pele10brazil

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)