Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

One Piece Most Underrated Characters
ArioBarzan Offline
Yonko
Threads:

"Yonko"

1,209,666,578฿

Achievements
Most Underrated Characters

Who do you think are the Most underestimated People f one piece(By the fans)? and If you like, give the reason as to why you think that way.

For me, Enel and Boa hancock are truly Underestimated By everyone.
Enel has the strongest fruit, the strongest Observation haki and He is good at using both Yet just because he lacks(still unkown) the other types of Haki, everyone Underestimates him.

On the Other hand, Boa hancock is another character that is highly underestimated. She has all types of Haki, Man's worst Enemy(Her devil fruit) , Has left the Marineford arc without a scratch and Makes One of the strongest Vice admirals(momonga) kneel before him and defeats his entire fleet in seconds and Still She is alwyas ignored as one of the strong guys and Put below other shichibukai.

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 01:09 AM by Gobee129.)
02-05-2014 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like ArioBarzan's post:
ALL_KNOWN_ (11-28-2015), Chopper (06-27-2014)
Kaiser Offline
World Nobles
Supernova
Threads:

"One Man With One Heart"

514,967,820฿

Achievements
RE: Underestimated?

I agree, Hancock is underestimated always.
As for Enel: In my opinion his Logia fruit is the strongest by far (except for the Yami Yami No Mi), stronger than Kizaru's, Akainu's etc. Honestly I don't think Enel possesses the best Observation Haki but at least he can use it on a high level. Conqueror's haki aside, if Enel actually can use Armament Haki on a good level he surely will have a place in the Top 10 strongest One Piece characters ever.

I also think many supernovae are underestimated: Urouge, Bonney, Bege, drake, hawkins etc. I mean, they are supernovae after all. They should (after the timeskip) be on Zoro/Luffy/Sanji level.
Big Mom: I think she is very underestimated by many fans and the most underestimated Yonko. I don't know why, maybe because she is female, because she was shown before Kaido, ... Big Mom is a Yonko, 1 of the 4 strongest pirates in the world. She surely is a hell of monster, capable of taking down Blackbeard. I'm really looking forward to see her in action.

02-05-2014 03:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ArioBarzan Offline
Yonko
Threads:

"Yonko"

1,209,666,578฿

Achievements
RE: Most underrated character?

(02-05-2014 03:59 PM)Kaiser Wrote:  I agree, Hancock is underestimated always.
As for Enel: In my opinion his Logia fruit is the strongest by far (except for the Yami Yami No Mi), stronger than Kizaru's, Akainu's etc. Honestly I don't think Enel possesses the best Observation Haki but at least he can use it on a high level. Conqueror's haki aside, if Enel actually can use Armament Haki on a good level he surely will have a place in the Top 10 strongest One Piece characters ever.

I also think many supernovae are underestimated: Urouge, Bonney, Bege, drake, hawkins etc. I mean, they are supernovae after all. They should (after the timeskip) be on Zoro/Luffy/Sanji level.
Big Mom: I think she is very underestimated by many fans and the most underestimated Yonko. I don't know why, maybe because she is female, because she was shown before Kaido, ... Big Mom is a Yonko, 1 of the 4 strongest pirates in the world. She surely is a hell of monster, capable of taking down Blackbeard. I'm really looking forward to see her in action.

I agree with Big Mom and The supernova's Underestimation. They are underestimated as well.

02-05-2014 06:52 PM
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,585,817,593฿

Achievements

Enel

I agree on Enel being underestimated, I disagree on his skill and DF tho.

-> It's the same problem with Crocodile. He was defeated early, by a still young and weak Luffy (no Haki), and that's why people underestimated Croco for a while until they saw him in action again during the Marineford Battle. Same happens to Enel: It's a fact that he has no Haki, and like @Kaiser already said, his Observation Haki is not the best, but the fact that he can increase his Obs Haki with his DF ability makes it arguably the best Obs Haki, yes. And about his DF: "The strongest of all?" Hell no! Kizaru's Fruit is a lot, a lot stronger.

I think Enel is underestimated, but he is also a huge a**, so people tend to downgrade him because they are subjective.

Boa Hancock

I half-agree on Boa being underestimated as well, the problem is tho, that the other Shichibukai "abover her" are just real monsters: Mihawk, Kuma and Mingo...
She doesnt belong into that group imo. And we really have to see more of her fighting skills. Sure, she was able to effortlessly defeat a bunch of Marines and make a Vice Admiral struggle, but her DF is useless against strong enemies, she has "only" her Haki then. So it#s tough to put her on the same level as Mingo, and above Jinbe/Law/Croco.
I dont think her DF works against Jinbe at all, and his fihsman karate vs. her Haki would be an awesome fight. I dont see her being above that level.

Supernova (Bonney, Bege, Urouge)

I disagree. They are not underestimated. Why should they be on Sanji's/Zoro's level? Caribou and Coribou also are Supernova, even with much higher bounty, yet they aren't close to that level. Bonney just has a high bounty because of her connection to the WG (not saying she isnt strong, but that's the main reason!), and Bege and Urouge are strong, sure, but they have to prove it first.

Side Note, Overestimated: Chopper

I think Chopper is seriously overestimated. People always say his monsterpoint is so freakin strong, completely ignoring what a drain that form is on his body, and that he can only use that form for 3 minutes or so, and that he cant move after using it. He is a lot weaker than Franky, but again, people love Chopper, so they tend to upgrade him.

02-06-2014 05:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Gobee129's post:
artixhu (06-02-2015)
KurohashiSanji Offline
Threads:

"Senior Pirate"

1,408,782,500฿

Achievements

Well I don´t underestimate Enel,I mean,how could I?His DF is so strong and he is fast,certainly the second fastest Character after Kizaru and he could have destroyd Skypea if Luffy didnt show up which shows his DF´s power.
But we can´t put him on Admirals level after beinf defeated by Luffy lots of time before the timeskip.That´s just madness.

I mean pick Akainu,Kizaru or Aokiji and take their DF´s away and leave their Haki and physique and put them in a 1 vs 1 against that same Luffy.
Each and every one of them would easily easily defeat Luffy.But not even the slithest chance of Luffy winning.

It just proves that Enel is just his DF.Nothing more hence the Admirals being this much stronger than him.HAKI.But yeah he is strong.

Boa Hancock-Her DF works on those who are weak minded like all those marines on Momonga´s ship and that´s that.
Her DF is good to fight big ammounts of weak people.Kinda like Luffy´s Haonshoku Haki ahah jk.
Then she has a good Busoshuko Haki as we seen when she defeated easily 2 Pacifistas to protect Luffy,not sure if that was only on anime or if it was also on Manga.
She has Haonshoku so...not sure if that means anything special these days unless you are Shanks.
Yeah she is definitely not one of the strongest Shichibukai.

Bege,Urouge and Bonney on Sanji/Zoro´s level?I dont see that.Bege´s DF has a lot of chance to improve imo.He cant store many sorts of weapons and even an army inside him.That´s no joke.
Now Urouge grows and get stronger.
Bonney Controls age.I dont know if she needs to touch or she can just control someone´s age or if Haki is involded in that.So far she is weak

Now people that are vastly overestimated:

MIhawk:People usually say he is on Yonko level and...the craziest one I´ve read was "He is strongest than Shanks".If people say he is on Admiral level but would end up losing with them after a really good fight,I can go with that but above Shanks...yaicks

Franky: @Gobee129, he is not the close 4th place you say he is not even close to Sanji.

02-06-2014 07:19 PM
ArioBarzan Offline
Yonko
Threads:

"Yonko"

1,209,666,578฿

Achievements

(02-06-2014 05:45 PM)Gobee129 Wrote:  I half-agree on Boa being underestimated as well, the problem is tho, that the other Shichibukai "abover her" are just real monsters: Mihawk, Kuma and Mingo...

She doesnt belong into that group imo. And we really have to see more of her fighting skills. Sure, she was able to effortlessly defeat a bunch of Marines and make a Vice Admiral struggle, but her DF is useless against strong enemies, she has "only" her Haki then. So it#s tough to put her on the same level as Mingo, and above Jinbe/Law/Croco.
I dont think her DF works against Jinbe at all, and his fihsman karate vs. her Haki would be an awesome fight. I dont see her being above that level.

Supernova (Bonney, Bege, Urouge)

I disagree. They are not underestimated. Why should they be on Sanji's/Zoro's level? Caribou and Coribou also are Supernova, even with much higher bounty, yet they aren't close to that level. Bonney just has a high bounty because of her connection to the WG (not saying she isnt strong, but that's the main reason!), and Bege and Urouge are strong, sure, but they have to prove it first.

Thats why I say She is underestimated. Just because her power is not the strength type and She is a woman and the other shichibukai look a lot strong, She is often seen far below the top three shichis. I think we have yet to see to decide whether she is weaker than Dofla forexample.

And U R being a little harsh on the super nova captains. They ought to be a lot stronger than what They are given credit for since they were given much importance. And caribou was An entirely different case. He got his ass handed to him By drake and that shows how weaker he is from the Other supernovas.

(02-06-2014 07:19 PM)KurohashiSanji Wrote:  Well I don´t underestimate Enel,I mean,how could I?His DF is so strong and he is fast,certainly the second fastest Character after Kizaru and he could have destroyd Skypea if Luffy didnt show up which shows his DF´s power.
But we can´t put him on Admirals level after beinf defeated by Luffy lots of time before the timeskip.That´s just madness.

I mean pick Akainu,Kizaru or Aokiji and take their DF´s away and leave their Haki and physique and put them in a 1 vs 1 against that same Luffy.
Each and every one of them would easily easily defeat Luffy.But not even the slithest chance of Luffy winning.

It just proves that Enel is just his DF.Nothing more hence the Admirals being this much stronger than him.HAKI.But yeah he is strong.

Boa Hancock-Her DF works on those who are weak minded like all those marines on Momonga´s ship and that´s that.
Her DF is good to fight big ammounts of weak people.Kinda like Luffy´s Haonshoku Haki ahah jk.
Then she has a good Busoshuko Haki as we seen when she defeated easily 2 Pacifistas to protect Luffy,not sure if that was only on anime or if it was also on Manga.
She has Haonshoku so...not sure if that means anything special these days unless you are Shanks.
Yeah she is definitely not one of the strongest Shichibukai.

Bege,Urouge and Bonney on Sanji/Zoro´s level?I dont see that.Bege´s DF has a lot of chance to improve imo.He cant store many sorts of weapons and even an army inside him.That´s no joke.
Now Urouge grows and get stronger.
Bonney Controls age.I dont know if she needs to touch or she can just control someone´s age or if Haki is involded in that.So far she is weak

Now people that are vastly overestimated:

MIhawk:People usually say he is on Yonko level and...the craziest one I´ve read was "He is strongest than Shanks".If people say he is on Admiral level but would end up losing with them after a really good fight,I can go with that but above Shanks...yaicks

Franky: @Gobee129, he is not the close 4th place you say he is not even close to Sanji.

Well I aint talking about the Mihawk Part. But:

Hancock has a DF and The only way U can Escape that IS through Haki and so it doesnt really matter how strong U R How weak U R. Be a perverted Haki-less guy and U will turn to stone. and U made Momongas being handed to him like it was nothing when he is A Vice admiral. So that shows that Her Haki is way above vice admiral level and It isnt really a surprise since she has been said to be the Leader of people who all have Haki and she also Posses the The conquerer's Haki.

I agree with U on the super nova part.

And Your thoughts about Enel are exactly what I mean when I say he is Underestimated.

02-06-2014 07:42 PM
lorenor Offline
Threads:

"Humanitys strongest Soldier"

55,765,690฿

Achievements

Hawkins and bonney, the others are discussed enough yet.
(Even though I think sanji is more far from zoro than Franky is from him)

My smile was taken long ago, if I can change I hope I`ll never know
02-06-2014 07:48 PM
ArioBarzan Offline
Yonko
Threads:

"Yonko"

1,209,666,578฿

Achievements

(02-06-2014 07:48 PM)lorenor Wrote:  Hawkins and bonney, the others are discussed enough yet.
(Even though I think sanji is more far from zoro than Franky is from him)

Yes, Hawkins is very enderrated.

02-06-2014 07:53 PM
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,585,817,593฿

Achievements

(02-06-2014 07:19 PM)KurohashiSanji Wrote:  Franky: @Gobee129, he is not the close 4th place you say he is not even close to Sanji.

Sorry but I dont quite understand what that sentence means^^ You wanna say "Franky is not the 4th strongest Straw Hat"? Then who is stronger than Franky?

Or you wanna say "Franky is not even close to Sanji"? Well that's a different discussion. But Franky is clearly the 4th strongest Straw Hat, and Chopper's monster point is very overestimated. Franky can easily survive the monster point for 3-5minutes in his Battle Shogun form, and after that, Chopper is toast... Chopper is really weak. However, we should discuss that here tho: Rank the Straw Hats

Let's continue wiht underrated characters:

Magellan. He is clearly on Admiral-Level for me. I dont say he could beat any of the Admirals, especially since we have no clue about his Haki, but he is very, very strong, and because he only appeared in 1 arc, people like to forget/ignore him. I mean that guy chased Jinbe, Croco, Ivankov and Luffy around like the Admirals did on Marineford or Kizaru on Sabaody...

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2014 08:03 PM by Gobee129.)
02-06-2014 08:01 PM
KurohashiSanji Offline
Threads:

"Senior Pirate"

1,408,782,500฿

Achievements

(02-06-2014 08:01 PM)Gobee129 Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 07:19 PM)KurohashiSanji Wrote:  Franky: @Gobee129, he is not the close 4th place you say he is not even close to Sanji.

Sorry but I dont quite understand what that sentence means^^ You wanna say "Franky is not the 4th strongest Straw Hat"? Then who is stronger than Franky?

Or you wanna say "Franky is not even close to Sanji"? Well that's a different discussion. But Franky is clearly the 4th strongest Straw Hat, and Chopper's monster point is very overestimated. Franky can easily survive the monster point for 3-5minutes in his Battle Shogun form, and after that, Chopper is toast... Chopper is really weak. However, we should discuss that here tho: Rank the Straw Hats

Let's continue wiht underrated characters:

Magellan. He is clearly on Admiral-Level for me. I dont say he could beat any of the Admirals, especially since we have no clue about his Haki, but he is very, very strong, and because he only appeared in 1 arc, people like to forget/ignore him. I mean that guy chased Jinbe, Croco, Ivankov and Luffy around like the Admirals did on Marineford or Kizaru on Sabaody...

That´s why I said he is not the close 4th place you say he is.He is not close to Sanji in any way.Of course he is the 4th.Who else would it be?But I dont think that ,if Chopper could go Monster Point for 5 minutes,Shogun would manage to win that but that´s another thing.They sometimes appear to be the same size like in Fishman Island but other times Monster Point is so much bigger I still didnt get the true difference in size and once they dont have Haki (or so it seems),Chopper is stronger ONLY in monster point.After that,If Shogun whitstands it,Chopper has nothing.

Dude,Magellan is a monster.I agree,the man is really a underestimated.He is the "4th admiral" in terms of power.And that DF.Strong as hell

02-06-2014 08:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Physically Strongest Characters In One Piece Gobee129 37 765 04-27-2017 12:04 AM
Last Post: Lucifer
  One Piece Most Overrated Characters Gobee129 196 19,818 04-25-2017 08:56 AM
Last Post: Watermarine
  One Piece Fastest Characters In One Piece Shooter 71 7,322 03-08-2017 03:03 AM
Last Post: Badre
  One Piece Strongest Female Characters In One Piece Shooter 113 20,463 12-06-2016 10:15 PM
Last Post: MuricanBaldy
  One Piece Top 10 Strongest One Piece Characters Kaiser 108 18,937 12-05-2016 02:19 AM
Last Post: MuricanBaldy
  One Piece Characters Oda Hyped The Most Gobee129 29 901 11-16-2016 07:26 AM
Last Post: kuroashi
  One Piece Characters You Want To See Go All Out In Battle RaisedPhoenix 45 4,332 05-02-2016 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ape

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)