Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: One Punch Man

One Piece Kaido And Kuma Are Brothers
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,211,262,893฿

Achievements
Kaido And Kuma Are Brothers

I read a nice theory about Kuma being Kaido's brother that I wanna share in this forum. (All the credit goes to the owner.)

Now to the theory ->

Kaido & Kuma are brothers​

#1: The word Kaido can mean "church", "chapel", "synagogue", "tabernacle" in Japanese.

Kuma is a man of religion. He carries around his bible and he has a bigass cross on his jacket.

#2: There is a cross in the old lady's drawer

This island belongs to Kaido. It makes sense for its residents, who are under the care and protection of Kaido, to also be religious.

#3: Assuming that the man on the cover of chapter 693 was Kaido, he resembles Kuma to an extent.

He's like a hairier, wilder version of Kuma. Also the dark, long hair looks similar.

#4: Cyborg theme

Kuma is a cyborg and many fans believe that Kaido is also a cyborg. The island where X-Drake attacks Scotsh (a cyborg!) has a cyborg theme as well.

Last thought: Perhaps Kuma did something to Kaido that made him, or forced him, to become a cyborg to survive. Then Kuma decided to become a cyborg to punish himself?

What do you think about this? Let's discuss.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 12:13 AM by Gobee129.)
01-02-2014 06:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Somutokeri Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"THE AWESOME CHICKEN"

18,777,800฿

Achievements
RE: Kaido and Kuma are brothers

Woah! This is one awesome theory! Seems highy possible. If this would be true, and Kaido would have a cyborg theme, imagine Kaido "Of the hundred beasts" having cyborg animals serving under him or something. They'd serve for him, because they've modified to do so.

01-14-2014 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,211,262,893฿

Achievements

(01-14-2014 04:03 PM)Chickenkeri Wrote:  Woah! This is one awesome theory! Seems highy possible. If this would be true, and Kaido would have a cyborg theme, imagine Kaido "Of the hundred beasts" having cyborg animals serving under him or something. They'd serve for him, because they've modified to do so.
haha dude, I cant take u seriously with that avatar XDD

But yeah, a cyborh theme seems very plausible, at least so some extent. Not sure about Kaido having a cybrog army, but th first henchman of Kaido that we got to see was Scotch, a cyborg. But Zoan cyborgs? Are that humans, who got transformed into cyborgs, who then ate the Zoan DFs?^^

01-16-2014 02:06 AM
Bradiel Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Beard of D"

16,584,400฿

Achievements

(01-16-2014 02:06 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  haha dude, I cant take u seriously with that avatar XDD

But yeah, a cyborh theme seems very plausible, at least so some extent. Not sure about Kaido having a cybrog army, but th first henchman of Kaido that we got to see was Scotch, a cyborg. But Zoan cyborgs? Are that humans, who got transformed into cyborgs, who then ate the Zoan DFs?^^

Maybe they are just robots, not humans transformed into cyborgs. For now we saw machines/guns with only Zoan type DFs. That's kinda off-topic, sorry.
Also this is not evidence, but look at Kuma's clothes and look at the elements near the old lady.

Kaido could be cyborg, people asume he is Zoan user or animal, but it says Strongest creature, not animal or beast.
I'm not sure if they are brothers, but i can agree they have some relation.
And not only Kuma is cyborg, but his DF is kinda animal related too.

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 03:10 AM by Bradiel.)
01-16-2014 02:51 AM
lorenor Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Humanitys strongest Soldier"

55,761,590฿

Achievements

(01-16-2014 02:51 AM)Bradiel Wrote:  
(01-16-2014 02:06 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  haha dude, I cant take u seriously with that avatar XDD

Maybe they are just robots, not humans transformed into cyborgs. For now we saw machines/guns with only Zoan type DFs. That's kinda off-topic, sorry.
Also this is not evidence, but look at Kuma's clothes and look at the elements near the old lady.

Kaido could be cyborg, people asume he is Zoan user or animal, but it says Strongest creature, not animal or beast.
Or he ate the transformer-zoan:D
Well about the theory,it truly is nice and plausible,eventhough Not that proven/hinted...also i dont really understand how kaido, a yonko, should get beaten by kuma,a sichibukai and propably the younger brother(cause One does Not simply become a yonko with a huge Army and Underground System when being twenty years old...)
And if kaidos Army has sth going on with cyborg stuff,they should be roboters who ate zoans, i dont think it works with being a cyborg+ transforming to animals,the cyborg parts just wont Fit anymore...

01-20-2014 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Santoryu Demon Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Spirited Swordsmen"

159,300,730฿

Achievements

(01-20-2014 07:41 PM)lorenor Wrote:  

Well about the theory,it truly is nice and plausible,eventhough Not that proven/hinted...also i dont really understand how kaido, a yonko, should get beaten by kuma,a sichibukai and propably the younger brother(cause One does Not simply become a yonko with a huge Army and Underground System when being twenty years old...)
And if kaidos Army has sth going on with cyborg stuff,they should be roboters who ate zoans, i dont think it works with being a cyborg+ transforming to animals,the cyborg parts just wont Fit anymore...
well the last ist not true, the zoan have semi-transformations, if a gun and a dog or a sword and a elephant can be a mortal combination, a cyborg+zoan sure will be the best combination possible.

01-20-2014 08:03 PM
lorenor Offline
Threads:
Crew:

55,761,590฿

Achievements

(01-20-2014 08:03 PM)Santoryu Demon Wrote:  

well the last ist not true, the zoan have semi-transformations, if a gun and a dog or a sword and a elephant can be a mortal combination, a cyborg+zoan sure will be the best combination possible.

Nope thats different,you got me wrong.when a weapon eats a zoan,its the weapon transforming into the animal.if its the human Who ate the zoan, the human transforms into an animal, the cyborg parts arent naturally Part of the human so they dont transform into the animal...we still dont Know the rules with clothes,they mostly disappear or sometimes not,but they never grow with the Rest if the body i think, and cyborg parts are similiar i think,dont Know if they would just disappear or even stay and be too small, but definitely they wont have a use...another possibility would be that they get their cyborg parts when they already are in their animal Form but then it might be the Same Problem, just otherways around...

01-20-2014 08:28 PM
Santoryu Demon Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Spirited Swordsmen"

159,300,730฿

Achievements

(01-20-2014 08:28 PM)lorenor Wrote:  

Nope thats different,you got me wrong.when a weapon eats a zoan,its the weapon transforming into the animal.if its the human Who ate the zoan, the human transforms into an animal, the cyborg parts arent naturally Part of the human so they dont transform into the animal...we still dont Know the rules with clothes,they mostly disappear or sometimes not,but they never grow with the Rest if the body i think, and cyborg parts are similiar i think,dont Know if they would just disappear or even stay and be too small, but definitely they wont have a use...another possibility would be that they get their cyborg parts when they already are in their animal Form but then it might be the Same Problem, just otherways around...
This is a little difficult because the rules that work on the devil fruit users and his powers is not clear yet, well i think that with the ciborgs happened something scimilar that with the clothes, we can assume for the experience of other devilfruit users specially the Logia Users that the devilfruit does not burn or frozen the clothes and the clothes are part of that "special power" (smoker, ace, aokiji, akainu.. etc.), if a simply clothe is part of the powers why not a gun installed in the body??

01-20-2014 08:40 PM
lorenor Offline
Threads:
Crew:

55,761,590฿

Achievements

(01-20-2014 08:40 PM)Santoryu Demon Wrote:  
(01-16-2014 02:51 AM)Bradiel Wrote:  Maybe they are just robots, not humans transformed into cyborgs. For now we saw machines/guns with only Zoan type DFs. That's kinda off-topic, sorry.

This is a little difficult because the rules that work on the devil fruit users and his powers is not clear yet, well i think that with the ciborgs happened something scimilar that with the clothes, we can assume for the experience of other devilfruit users specially the Logia Users that the devilfruit does not burn or frozen the clothes and the clothes are part of that "special power" (smoker, ace, aokiji, akainu.. etc.), if a simply clothe is part of the powers why not a gun installed in the body??
Aye, we saw sth similiar with crocos hand, but zoan users clothes normally disappear and dont grow with their owner,so if you have a gun installed in the body fitting for a human,how should it fit for a giant ape or rhino??i guess we are on a dead end cause the rules arent clear enough...

01-20-2014 08:54 PM
Santoryu Demon Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Spirited Swordsmen"

159,300,730฿

Achievements

(01-20-2014 08:54 PM)lorenor Wrote:  
(01-20-2014 08:40 PM)Santoryu Demon Wrote:  
(01-20-2014 07:41 PM)lorenor Wrote:  Or he ate the transformer-zoan:D

Aye, we saw sth similiar with crocos hand, but zoan users clothes normally disappear and dont grow with their owner,so if you have a gun installed in the body fitting for a human,how should it fit for a giant ape or rhino??i guess we are on a dead end cause the rules arent clear enough...
Well abou this Chopper's hat change his form and size...

01-20-2014 09:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Kaido's 3 Disasters - Drought, Winter & Rain Lesic 24 730 12-04-2016 11:36 PM
Last Post: pandapugger22
  One Piece Kaido Is Whitebeard's Former 1st Mate Raziel07 19 5,658 12-04-2016 10:26 PM
Last Post: Saving Ace
  One Piece Dr. Vegapunk Turned Kaido Into A Giant PranavToD 15 3,469 08-02-2016 05:48 PM
Last Post: Gobee129
  One Piece Kaido Being Controlled? - The Shogun's Almighty Dragon Horn TheFlyingPanda 14 2,194 07-16-2016 06:10 AM
Last Post: CodeZero
  One Piece Twist Against Kaido - Law And X-Drake Planned To Take Down Kaido Together Jesus 46 23,449 07-07-2016 01:25 AM
Last Post: Kanary Grek
  One Piece Destruction Of Fishman Island - Kaido And Caribou Diamante 5 765 06-25-2016 08:20 AM
Last Post: Ape
  One Piece Inspiration For Kaido: Power Rangers EddWarD.NewGate 22 2,607 06-25-2016 08:20 AM
Last Post: Ape
  One Piece Kaido's Daughter & Crew - Inspired By Genghis Khan Deathstroke 14 3,217 06-25-2016 08:19 AM
Last Post: merzy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)