Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Thread Closed 
One Piece Is Doflamingo Dead?
Gobee129 Offline
Kigarashi - Yellow Lion

Fleet Admiral
Threads:
Bounty: 835,180,575฿

Achievements
Is Doflamingo Dead?

After seeing this picture, we have to ask: Is Donquixote Doflamingo still alive, after being decapitated?

Fact 1: He is a Paramecia user.
Fact 2: His String String Fruit turns him into a puppeteer. Puppeteers normaly can't control, let alone behead, themselves.
Fact 3: Mingo won't die without fighting Luffy. It's One Piece after all.

So the obvious answer would be: No! Mingo is not dead.

But then we have to ask: How??? From all the info we have so far, Mingo has to be dead!

So how did he do it? How will he survive?

Let me know what you think.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 03:17 PM by Gobee129.)
04-02-2014 03:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
KurohashiSanji Offline
Yonko

Yonko
Threads:
Bounty: 325,864,500฿

Achievements
RE: Is Doflamingo Dead?
Of course he is not dead!

Doflamingo Donquixte wouldnt die in a one hit attack by a one legged man.

I believe that,as a pupeteer,he will now bring his head back to his head right away and show them what terror means.
Like Sasori,he might be able to control parts of his body so they can separate from his body and is still alive after that.He might be a puppet himself,something like that.

04-02-2014 03:34 PM
Find all posts by this user
Yellow Flash Offline
Marineford Little Brother

Threads:
Bounty: 188,152,200฿

Achievements
(04-02-2014 03:34 PM)KurohashiSanji Wrote:  Like Sasori,he might be able to control parts of his body so they can separate from his body and is still alive after that.He might be a puppet himself,something like that.

Well i agree with this reason.

But to me, he supposed to be dead.

04-02-2014 03:40 PM
Firefly1702 Offline
Amateur Pirate

Threads:
Bounty: 1,661,700฿

It could be like you said a puppet but - thats now reeealy abstract- he COULD have died its the legendary fighter Curos in the end, if he really IS dead doesnt this mean Oda-san need to bring another ''Bossfight'' like Luffy vs Kaidou or Luffy vs CP-0/CP-0-Boss (or even Luffy vs Big Mom? there is a ship from her fleet sooo idk)

Most likely he lives and that thing that was ''killed'' was a puppet

But in the end the only thing that matters is ''the Dragons Breath'' from Sabo *-*

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 03:41 PM by Firefly1702.)
04-02-2014 03:40 PM
giannis6030 Offline
Yonko

Yonko
Threads:
Bounty: 118,351,583฿

Achievements
(04-02-2014 03:34 PM)KurohashiSanji Wrote:  Of course he is not dead!

I believe that,as a pupeteer,he will now bring his head back to his head right away and show them what terror means.
Like Sasori,he might be able to control parts of his body so they can separate from his body and is still alive after that.He might be a puppet himself,something like that.

exactly....we really dont know many things about Doflamingo's DF....his power has only been shown a few times and that was just for a short amount of time....so i consider him(just like sasori fron naruto) a great pupeteer that can even make his body a puppet....not like sasori did...but because of his own fruit.....it is possible that DD has the only paramecia DF that behaves like a logia....meaning that he can reconect his body parts even if they have been cut severed or anything like this

04-02-2014 03:51 PM
wonkzninesix Offline
黒猟師 || Kuro Ryou Shi

Yonko
Threads:
Bounty: 383,299,254฿

Achievements
here's my ridiculous opinion:
you guys remember Sasori and Kankuro in Naruto right? the ones who control doll with chakra string?

in my opinion, what we see so far as Doflamingo body isn't his real body..you know what, that just a toy or doll and real Doflamingo control it from somewhere (in our blind spot)..

I know it sounds very very ridiculous and in fact that Oda will never imitate Kishi..but who knew? some theory can be emerged.. :D

04-02-2014 05:03 PM
ZERO-TM Offline
The Phantom Assasin

Threads:
Bounty: 111,825,400฿

Achievements
nope, doflamingo is not dead, he need to fight luffy first before he died :)

Doflamingo DF explained : Click the Spoiler
Spoiler :

This Theory is from One Piece Bay Credits to LuckyRoo20

Doflamingo DF explained

Just a short theory from me on Doffy's DF regarding this chapter. Let me explain how paramecia's work

1)Paramecia affects the body(Luffy)
2)Paramecia produce material(Magellan)
3)Paramecia that affects the enviroment(Whitebeard)

DOFLAMINGO IS NOT DEAD

Spoiler :

People need to stop rushing to conclussion. I don't think Oda would build Doffy up like that to have him defeated so easily. If this were Attack on Titan I would accept he's dead. But this is One Piece when a villian dies it is a long satis factory process.

My Breakdown:
I think Doflamingo has a Paramecia type that affects his body and produces material. Let me expalin a little deeper. I feel Doflamingo Spinal cord is one long rope string. And his head is obviously connected this rope string. Including all his arms and leg being connect by strings

Why Kyros didn't kill him?

Kyros didn't kill him because he didn't cut the string that attaches Doflamingo's neck that runs from his spine to his kneck.

Doflamingo Acrobatic movements

I always use to think it was random that doflamingo dodges were so awkward. But he dodges awkwardly because he made up of strings in at the central parts of his body like his spine and limbs.

Example

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Sidenote:I think Doflamingo DF is more complexed than it looks now but he is definetly not dead. ANyhow tell me what you guys think

04-03-2014 03:41 PM
The following 1 user Likes ZERO-TM's post:
KurohashiSanji (04-03-2014)
Monkey D. Victo Offline
Junior Pirate

Threads:
Bounty: 4,500฿

Achievements
i think that DD is not dead yet...
luffy has to kick his ass
he cant die so easily...he was one of the shishibukai

04-03-2014 04:29 PM
Sasuke Online
Noukonhou - Blue Phoenix

Rear Admirals
Threads:
Bounty: 329,375,800฿

Achievements
I know this sounds weird but maybe Doflamingo's body is all held together by the string just like Brook's body is maintained by his soul. Anyway there is no way Doflamingo could be dead it just sounds impossible.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 04:54 PM by Sasuke.)
04-03-2014 04:52 PM
Gobee129 Offline
Kigarashi - Yellow Lion

Fleet Admiral
Threads:
Bounty: 835,180,575฿

Achievements

(04-02-2014 03:40 PM)Yellow Flash Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 03:34 PM)KurohashiSanji Wrote:  Like Sasori,he might be able to control parts of his body so they can separate from his body and is still alive after that.He might be a puppet himself,something like that.

Well i agree with this reason.

But to me, he supposed to be dead.

(04-02-2014 03:40 PM)Firefly1702 Wrote:  It could be like you said a puppet but - thats now reeealy abstract- he COULD have died its the legendary fighter Curos in the end, if he really IS dead doesnt this mean Oda-san need to bring another ''Bossfight'' like Luffy vs Kaidou or Luffy vs CP-0/CP-0-Boss (or even Luffy vs Big Mom? there is a ship from her fleet sooo idk)

Most likely he lives and that thing that was ''killed'' was a puppet

But in the end the only thing that matters is ''the Dragons Breath'' from Sabo *-*

(04-02-2014 03:51 PM)giannis6030 Wrote:  

exactly....we really dont know many things about Doflamingo's DF....his power has only been shown a few times and that was just for a short amount of time....so i consider him(just like sasori fron naruto) a great pupeteer that can even make his body a puppet....not like sasori did...but because of his own fruit.....it is possible that DD has the only paramecia DF that behaves like a logia....meaning that he can reconect his body parts even if they have been cut severed or anything like this

(04-02-2014 05:03 PM)wonkzninesix Wrote:  here's my ridiculous opinion:
you guys remember Sasori and Kankuro in Naruto right? the ones who control doll with chakra string?

in my opinion, what we see so far as Doflamingo body isn't his real body..you know what, that just a toy or doll and real Doflamingo control it from somewhere (in our blind spot)..

I know it sounds very very ridiculous and in fact that Oda will never imitate Kishi..but who knew? some theory can be emerged.. :D

(04-03-2014 03:41 PM)ZERO-TM Wrote:  nope, doflamingo is not dead, he need to fight luffy first before he died :)

Doflamingo DF explained : Click the Spoiler
Spoiler :

This Theory is from One Piece Bay Credits to LuckyRoo20

Doflamingo DF explained

Just a short theory from me on Doffy's DF regarding this chapter. Let me explain how paramecia's work

1)Paramecia affects the body(Luffy)
2)Paramecia produce material(Magellan)
3)Paramecia that affects the enviroment(Whitebeard)

DOFLAMINGO IS NOT DEAD

Spoiler :

People need to stop rushing to conclussion. I don't think Oda would build Doffy up like that to have him defeated so easily. If this were Attack on Titan I would accept he's dead. But this is One Piece when a villian dies it is a long satis factory process.

My Breakdown:
I think Doflamingo has a Paramecia type that affects his body and produces material. Let me expalin a little deeper. I feel Doflamingo Spinal cord is one long rope string. And his head is obviously connected this rope string. Including all his arms and leg being connect by strings

Why Kyros didn't kill him?

Kyros didn't kill him because he didn't cut the string that attaches Doflamingo's neck that runs from his spine to his kneck.

Doflamingo Acrobatic movements

I always use to think it was random that doflamingo dodges were so awkward. But he dodges awkwardly because he made up of strings in at the central parts of his body like his spine and limbs.

Example

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Sidenote:I think Doflamingo DF is more complexed than it looks now but he is definetly not dead. ANyhow tell me what you guys think

(04-03-2014 04:29 PM)Monkey D. Victo Wrote:  i think that DD is not dead yet...
luffy has to kick his ass
he cant die so easily...he was one of the shishibukai

(04-03-2014 04:52 PM)Sasuke Wrote:  I know this sounds weird but maybe Doflamingo's body is all held together by the string just like Brook's body is maintained by his soul. Anyway there is no way Doflamingo could be dead it just sounds impossible.

I disagree with all you guys. Mingo is a puppeteer, but he is obviously not like Sasori. Mingo can attach strings to his own body, yeah, in order to move his legs faster for example, but he cannot just seperate his own body parts, that's ridicuolous. His own body should still be solid. Magellan could also create poison, but he wasnt able to turn his own body into poison (like a Logia). Mingo cannot seperate his own head, Buggy is the only non Logia who can do that. (And Brook obviously, but he can only do that because he is a skeleton. So it's an ability granted thru the combination of his DF + body.) If Mingo had turned his own body into a puppet (like Sasori did), then it's possible for him to seperate his own head, yes. But if that was the "real" Mingo we saw, it's impossible.

I think Law saved Mingo. he used room to seperate Mingo's head. The reasons are not obvious, but it's the only logical explanation.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 10:26 PM by Gobee129.)
04-03-2014 10:23 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Doflamingo's Key Bep07Law 12 342 07-10-2014 01:59 PM
Last Post: CodeZero
  One Piece Will Doflamingo remain a World Noble? giannis6030 18 805 07-03-2014 09:09 PM
Last Post: JewDoo
  One Piece Doflamingo's Birdcage Gobee129 27 5,711 07-02-2014 04:23 AM
  One Piece Is Donquixote Doflamingo Overrated? Salamander 19 1,371 07-01-2014 03:27 PM
  One Piece Doflamingo And Momonosuke Shooter 9 1,167 07-01-2014 12:24 PM
  One Piece Does Doflamingo really want Issho to beat the SH's? Heavenly Yaksha 5 532 07-01-2014 12:11 PM
  One Piece Why is Doflamingo underestimating the Straw Hats? Shooter 7 606 07-01-2014 11:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Marineford