Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Tower of God

Poll: What do you think is covered in the fog?
Sea monster / Mythical creature
Island
Ship
Ancient weapon
Something else
Show Results
One Piece Florian Triangle - Mystery
LXVegeta Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"King of all Saiyans !"

7,401,900฿

Achievements
RE: Florian Triangle - Mystery

Well they dont really look like Creatures, they Look like Big Towers
There are many Theories that say that Raftel or Emerald City or things like that are in the Middle of the Triangle

I'm really hyped to see what those things actually are, why no Ship survives in there and whats Actually in there

King Vegeta !
09-14-2015 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
A.Shanks Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

34,632,400฿

Achievements

I think it is the Island , it is just the most likely one to be . I can't really come up with anything else .

09-19-2015 02:00 AM
merzy Offline
Threads:
Crew:
'o' Clocks 

"Dank Monk"

155,235,540฿

Achievements

I think its an area were weather is strange like the new world.

09-19-2015 05:14 AM
Tigrou-san Away
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

438,149,430฿

Achievements

(09-19-2015 05:14 AM)merzy Wrote:  I think its an area were weather is strange like the new world.

That is a possibility but it does not explain those three tower like shadows with red eyes...
There is something but i guess we will never find it out.

09-19-2015 11:41 PM
Deejssj Away
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"Revolutionary"

553,195,480฿

Achievements

- It might be connected to raftel. So some connection with reaching raftel or animals on raftel, their shadow being casted.
- Its better to keep it as a mystery. If Oda thinks to open it then I don't want it lame, something unbelievable out of the thought context would be better.
- May be as gobee said it being Baltigo.
- Since, it could be baltigo there is also a possiblity of an idea of these huge faces being a race like humans & fishmen are.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 12:49 PM by Deejssj.)
09-21-2015 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Booker Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

715,555,000฿

Achievements

Throwing a completely new thought into this: what if the Florian Triangle is the living place of a Zou herd?

İmage İmage

I mean, the Zou we know has a strong fog around itself, most likely created by Zou itself and it is said that strong sea currents are around it, which makes sense considering that Zou has to walk to move forward and that legs of this size will certainly create currents while moving forward.
A strong fog is something the Florian Triangle has as well and despite it not being shown or mentioned in the Manga, would it make sense that there are strong sea currents, as they would also lead to ships going of course and eventually being missed.

Furthermore would the size of the beings from the Florian Triangle fit. I mean, so far have we only seen two creates that would be big enough to dwarf Thriller Bark - the worlds biggest ship - like this. One being the Mountain Whales, like Laboon, and second would be the elephant Zou.
Now is it quite unlikely that Mountain Whals would lurk around above the surface of the sea like this, while the Zou-Elephants are more or less forced to do this.

Zou has to come from somewhere and as I think that it is a natural being would it not be weird if there were actually other Zou-Elephants around.

Though this would create two questions:
1. Why is one Zou seperated from it's herd like this, lonely travelling the New World while the others are in Paradise?
2. Why has nobody ever seen the Zou-Elephants in Paradise to report about them?

The first could be explained quite easy, if you're willing to believe it.
Zou might have been seperated from it's herd somewhen and is since then trying to find it again. This wouldn't be unlikely considering that at least real life elephants are animals that strongly value their herd/family. Though this would then again create the questions as to how it could even get seperated from its herd?
One answer might be the war form 900 years ago. It might have unleashed powers that were strong enough to drive one individual away from it's herd or it was somehow used in the war and brought to the New World? I don't really wanna go further into this as the ideas are already far fetched, but I think you also get the idea behind it.
On the other hand might Zou have left the herd voluntarily, going to something like a Zou-Elephant graveward, though why hasn't it reached that place yet? I mean wandering around for so long and being this big, Zou should be able to reach that place rather fast, shouldn't it?

The second thing could also be answered rather easily.
If one of the Zou-Elephants can arleady create noteworthy sea currents and a dense fog, then what can many of them do? The sea currents and the fog might simply not allow anyone to actually reach the Zou-Elephants in Paradise as they are too strong for the ships that can be build right now to reach the elephants.

Just a random thought of mine,

10-25-2015 01:50 PM
Tigrou-san Away
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

438,149,430฿

Achievements

@Booker
I saw a theory who was nearly alike on facebook aswell speacking of that those Shadows could be elephants and well i kinda like the idea but on the other hand we cannot explain how than this elephant Zou was able to come in the new world.
Also we saw those shadow as pillers with 2 red eyes on top of it but we didn't saw any form of legs or something alike, that is what would confuse me if this would be true.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 02:30 PM by Tigrou-san.)
10-25-2015 02:30 PM
Booker Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

715,555,000฿

Achievements

(10-25-2015 02:30 PM)Tigrou-san Wrote:  @Booker
I saw a theory who was nearly alike on facebook aswell speacking of that those Shadows could be elephants and well i kinda like the idea but on the other hand we cannot explain how than this elephant Zou was able to come in the new world.
Also we saw those shadow as pillers with 2 red eyes on top of it but we didn't saw any form of legs or something alike, that is what would confuse me if this would be true.
We didn't see for sure that the top of those pillars have red eyes, it might be that each of those pillars is one leg each and the final two panels where the head of whatever it is or everyone is an own elephant and they are simply far enough away and in an angle that makes their shadows look like pillars.

Except for that, the elephant in the New World might have been born there. It might be that their are two herds, one in Paradise and one in the New World, or it used the underwater routa via Fishman Island.
I mean a depth of 10km could be enough to allow that thing to move under the Red Line. About the air it would need, well, that this thing lives and moves is already against all rules of biology, so you could simply argue that it can breath in enough air so that it would survive the dive.

10-25-2015 03:11 PM
Silver Offline
Yonko
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"Look like Thor, am Balder"

421,990,946฿

Achievements

The thing is that it looks to be eyes of some kind, which would indicate some kind of monster. However it is kinda of frightening to think that there would exist something that enormous in "Paradise". It is several times bigger than Laboon and it looks to be bigger than Zou as well.

(10-25-2015 03:11 PM)Booker Wrote:  
(10-25-2015 02:30 PM)Tigrou-san Wrote:  @Booker
We didn't see for sure that the top of those pillars have red eyes, it might be that each of those pillars is one leg each and the final two panels where the head of whatever it is or everyone is an own elephant and they are simply far enough away and in an angle that makes their shadows look like pillars.

Except for that, the elephant in the New World might have been born there. It might be that their are two herds, one in Paradise and one in the New World, or it used the underwater routa via Fishman Island.
I mean a depth of 10km could be enough to allow that thing to move under the Red Line. About the air it would need, well, that this thing lives and moves is already against all rules of biology, so you could simply argue that it can breath in enough air so that it would survive the dive.

Do you see how small Thriller bark looks in comparison? Thriller bark is huuuge are you trying to suggest that the elephant is so big that Thriller bark is not even as big as one of it's toes?

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 03:35 PM by Silver.)
10-25-2015 03:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Booker Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

715,555,000฿

Achievements

(10-25-2015 03:33 PM)Silver Wrote:  Do you see how small Thriller bark looks in comparison? Thriller bark is huuuge are you trying to suggest that the elephant is so big that Thriller bark is not even as big as one of it's toes?
Zou is so big that you don't even see the Thousand Sunny as a small shadow or something besides it and it even carries a whole island on it's back, reaching so high that you need close to an entire day to climg all the way up.
Not to mention that Thriller Bark is not that huge, it has the size of small island. Certainly huge for a ship, but I certainly don't think that it is bigger than one of the elephants feet.
On a side note, elephants do not have toes. ;)

10-25-2015 03:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)