Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: One Punch Man | Tokyo Ghoul:re

Poll: What do you think is covered in the fog?
Sea monster / Mythical creature
Island
Ship
Ancient weapon
Something else
Show Results
One Piece Florian Triangle - Mystery
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,223,834,993฿

Achievements
RE: Florian Triangle - Mystery

(02-14-2014 11:00 PM)Yellow Flash Wrote:  I think it's maybe a route to the other world like Rainbow Mist.

Rainbow Mist? Never heard of that. It's filler, it never appeared in the Manga ;)

02-15-2014 12:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Yellow Flash Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Flash"

222,380,857฿

Achievements

(02-15-2014 12:18 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  
(02-14-2014 11:00 PM)Yellow Flash Wrote:  I think it's maybe a route to the other world like Rainbow Mist.

Rainbow Mist? Never heard of that. It's filler, it never appeared in the Manga ;)

Well..it's hard guess then. ;)

02-15-2014 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Emmyra Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

21,594,800฿

Achievements

i want an island causing this mist issue..a secret island with special treasure or some secret..the people (or creatures) living on the island are responsible for the mysterious mist

02-16-2014 02:58 PM
WizManAngry Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Reddo D. Doragon"

134,609,770฿

Achievements

They seem be living creatures since they have eyes. Maybe "they" are the cause of the mist?
I don't think "they" are Sea Kings. BUT... if they are then they might be the top 3 Sea Kings that rule over other Sea Kings? who knows. But If they were simply Sea Kings then there'd be no reason to keep them mysteriously hidden by the mist. In my opinion the fact that there are crazy looking country sized monsters just roaming around in the sea is a pretty scary and exciting thought. It drives home the feeling that there are a lot more surprises in store for us as we continue explore more of the One Piece world.

10-19-2014 09:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
DarkPanther Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Amateur Pirate"

2,083,100฿

Achievements

Charybdis (Greek mythology) is one of several Greek monsters that appeared in multiple famous myths, such as "The Odyssey" and "Jason and the Argonauts". She is often known only in her most vicious form - a swirling whirlpool of death that swallowed enormous amounts of water and anything that got caught in it.

She wasn't always this way. Originally she was a naiad, a water nymph, and the goddess of the tide. She was the beautiful and immortal daughter of the sea god Poseidon (Greek mythology) and the earth goddess Gaia (Greek mythology). In this form, she served her father as something of a conqueror in his quest for dominance of sea over land. Poseidon would create storms on the sea which his daughter would ride onto the land, flooding and inundating towns, forests, and beaches alike.

She was so successful that Zeus took notice of her claims on his land and grew furious. He transformed her into a sea monster, a giant bulbous beast with a giant mouth, and chained her to the bottom of the sea in the Strait of Messina. Three times a day her sea monster form would suck down water from the sea and spit it back out, forever continuing her duties of creating the tides, but swallowing anything that got caught in her whirlpool.

Charybdis famously sits directly across the Strait of Messina from another sea monster, Scylla. Together they make travel through the Strait a nightmare decision - be eaten by Scylla or swallowed by the whirlpool.

In The Odyssey, the hero Odysseus chooses to sail closer to Scylla and lose a few of his men rather than risk his entire ship swallowed up in the inescapable whirlpool. The Argonauts, with help from Hera (Greek mythology) were able to avoid both sea monsters altogether. A MYTH of giant monstero.o

10-22-2014 03:50 PM
KurohashiSanji Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Senior Pirate"

1,368,863,800฿

Achievements

Some weird creature seems the most plausible explanation.

The mist is most probably caused by said creature to hide them and pray on the weak without being bothered.That would show some inteligence.

10-22-2014 10:04 PM
WizManAngry Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Reddo D. Doragon"

134,609,770฿

Achievements

(01-02-2014 03:27 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  

The Florian Triangle is a mysterious sea located between Water7 and Fishman Island.

According to old lady Kokoro, many pirate and commercial ships mysteriously go missing every year and sometimes a ship will be found sailing without any people aboard.

We know that Gekko Moriah was causing some of the disappearances with his Thriller Bark, but he is not the main reason. It was said in the manga, that ships disappeared long before Moriah arrived! Look at this:

So what is this thing we see in the manga covered by mist? A sea monster? A mythical creature? An island?
Post your ideas ;)
Am really thinking to myself how Oda is going to fit all these mysteries that his been piling up since One Piece started into the manga, Like for real there is sooo much to cover, how many years or episodes do you think that will take? I always thought that 1000 was going to be the last episode. Now that has all changed it may be over 2000 lmao!

11-02-2014 09:06 PM
Shooter Offline
Admirals
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Gintora - Silver Tiger"

1,507,081,050฿

Achievements

I was thinking of a sea monster most probably, and if Strawhat's visit this site again, they may know something because some of them have haki now.

11-14-2014 06:09 PM
RaisedPhoenix Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Resurrects 

"~Heavenly Demon~"

113,903,850฿

Achievements

Really hope this get's revisited and isn't just left as one of those mysteries. Those things are quite easily bigger than any sea kings we've ever seen, I'm really curious to see what they look like and learn more about them.

One Piece | Fairy Tail | Naruto | Seven Deadly Sins | One Punch Man
03-28-2015 12:28 PM
Saji D Ahsan Offline
Revolutionaries
Threads:
Crew:
Bossy 

"The Heavenly King"

707,027,051฿

Achievements

I think that it is completely different than what meets the eye!!
I believe that the SH will one day go back to Fishmen Island and likewise to the Florian Triangle.
There they might find something completely outrageous!!

07-10-2015 09:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)