Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Tower of God

Poll: What was the best saga so far?
East Blue
Alabasta
Sky Island
Water 7
Thriller Bark
War
Fishman Island
Punk Hazard
Dressrosa
Show Results
One Piece Favorite Story Saga & Arc
ArioBarzan Online
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Supernova"

996,200,478฿

Achievements
RE: Favorite Story Arc

Those 5 people who voted for Skypea are the Most awesome people there can be.

07-25-2014 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Katrina Offline
Revolutionaries
Threads:
Crew:
Bloodmoon 

"Bloodmoon Witch"

780,607,693฿

Achievements

(07-25-2014 05:06 PM)ArioBarzan Wrote:  Those 5 people who voted for Skypea are the Most awesome people there can be.

-.- really... i thought skypea was most boring arc >.> only thing cool in that was Enel and his DF, Wiper Heart and skyisland... story was plain boring...

im actually surprised that Dressrosa didnt get enough votes >.>

08-04-2014 08:59 PM
ArioBarzan Online
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Supernova"

996,200,478฿

Achievements

(08-04-2014 08:59 PM)Katrina Wrote:  
(07-25-2014 05:06 PM)ArioBarzan Wrote:  Those 5 people who voted for Skypea are the Most awesome people there can be.

-.- really... i thought skypea was most boring arc >.> only thing cool in that was Enel and his DF, Wiper Heart and skyisland... story was plain boring...

When I first came to this forum, I thought People were Missing something to not like Skypea. To me, There cant be anything More beautifully made than skypea in the entire anime world.(not just One piece) Thinking about it makes me want to go watch it again.

08-04-2014 09:05 PM
Death Hunter Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Silver Demon"

11,282,100฿

Achievements

I would say WAR! Sabaody Archipelago was an amazing arc, Amazon Lily was really funny and amazing, Impel Down was so epic with the fights and gets you really anxious about ace, Marineford arc was the most amazing fighting arc ever...Ace's death made me so sad!, Post-War arc is the funniest arc ever with ace sabo and luffy as kids were so hilarious but throughout the end it was really sad and gave you the feels :(

08-04-2014 09:13 PM
The following 1 user Likes Death Hunter's post:
Katrina (08-04-2014)
Katrina Offline
Revolutionaries
Threads:
Crew:
Bloodmoon 

"Bloodmoon Witch"

780,607,693฿

Achievements

(08-04-2014 09:05 PM)ArioBarzan Wrote:  

When I first came to this forum, I thought People were Missing something to not like Skypea. To me, There cant be anything More beautifully made than skypea in the entire anime world.(not just One piece) Thinking about it makes me want to go watch it again.

I Agree with u on this ... Once i had a dream where i saw the most beautiful place ever, it was sooooooo beautiful that i cudnt even explain... and then i saw skypea arc.. and i always thought after that , that wat i saw in dream was a sky island Heart

08-04-2014 09:23 PM
The following 1 user Likes Katrina's post:
ArioBarzan (08-04-2014)
ArioBarzan Online
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Supernova"

996,200,478฿

Achievements

(08-04-2014 09:23 PM)Katrina Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 09:05 PM)ArioBarzan Wrote:  

I Agree with u on this ... Once i had a dream where i saw the most beautiful place ever, it was sooooooo beautiful that i cudnt even explain... and then i saw skypea arc.. and i always thought after that , that wat i saw in dream was a sky island Heart

I think U got Me wrong But That is nice.(what I wanted to say was that I still get chills remembering the Arc. It is not possible for me to love this to this extent When U call it Boring. U R just seeing it from the wrong angle)

08-04-2014 09:33 PM
Yonko Yass Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Amateur Pirate"

6,593,200฿

Achievements

For me the best arcs were water 7 and the war.
The dressrosa arc has the potential to join these favorites.

08-04-2014 09:53 PM
Katrina Offline
Revolutionaries
Threads:
Crew:
Bloodmoon 

"Bloodmoon Witch"

780,607,693฿

Achievements

(08-04-2014 09:13 PM)Death Hunter Wrote:  I would say WAR! Sabaody Archipelago was an amazing arc, Amazon Lily was really funny and amazing, Impel Down was so epic with the fights and gets you really anxious about ace, Marineford arc was the most amazing fighting arc ever...Ace's death made me so sad!, Post-War arc is the funniest arc ever with ace sabo and luffy as kids were so hilarious but throughout the end it was really sad and gave you the feels :(

Really like ur post and AGREE with almost all of it Thumbs Up ^^

(08-04-2014 09:33 PM)ArioBarzan Wrote:  I think U got Me wrong But That is nice.(what I wanted to say was that I still get chills remembering the Arc. It is not possible for me to love this to this extent When U call it Boring. U R just seeing it from the wrong angle)

I remember ONE scene that gave me Chills in that arc..it was when Enel restarted his heart.. other then that.. i dun remember... even Boring Albasta had more memorable scenes IMO. but to each their own ^^

(08-04-2014 09:53 PM)Yonko Yass Wrote:  For me the best arcs were water 7 and the war.

Finally someone who thinks Dressrosa atleast takes the 3rd position Heart

08-04-2014 10:09 PM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,200,909,193฿

Achievements

(08-04-2014 10:09 PM)Katrina Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 09:53 PM)Yonko Yass Wrote:  For me the best arcs were water 7 and the war.

Finally someone who thinks Dressrosa atleast takes the 3rd position Heart

What do you mean finally? -.- WHen Dressrosa started, everyone was like woooow omg what a great arc, awesome! this could be better than the war arc!! (H)

But now, we are all down to earth, and see that Oda drags out the Dressrosa arc way too long. Franky kissing his enemies, Fujitora never reaching Luffy, Luffy never rreahcing DOfla, Pica using a sword, Sanji/Nami/Brook/Chopper never appearing, too many boring new people (Ideo, Bluejam, Kelly Funk, Hack, Maynard,...), a string clone that can even TALK (fuck logic), Usopp being the biggest disgusting jerk of the entire Manga, ...

The Dressrosa arc still has the potential to be one of the best of the entire Manga/Anime, but right now it's far from reaching that.

08-04-2014 10:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ASLForever Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Pirate"

83,727,400฿

Achievements

Dressorsa still not finished,but still far one of the best :P

08-04-2014 10:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Favourite Cover Story Santoryu Demon 27 1,659 11-25-2016 08:56 AM
Last Post: CielPhantomhive

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)