Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: One Punch Man | Tokyo Ghoul:re

Poll: What was the best saga so far?
East Blue
Alabasta
Sky Island
Water 7
Thriller Bark
War
Fishman Island
Punk Hazard
Dressrosa
Show Results
One Piece Favorite Story Saga & Arc
Heavenly Yaksha Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Joker"

300,736,300฿

Achievements
RE: Favorite Story Arc

From the ones that have already finished my favorite is the war arc. But Dressrosa is already so much better than the war!!!

01-22-2014 08:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Lucifer Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Sin of Pride"

575,007,823฿

Achievements

War is indeed the best arc but I like Alabasta too, *psst Ace*!!

01-22-2014 09:17 PM
BrOoK c: Offline
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"Kuro Ran"

442,047,090฿

Achievements

sky island
alabasta
water seven
war

01-28-2014 02:06 PM
Wil D. Banana Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

104,026,860฿

Achievements

I really like Water 7 arc, in Enies Lobby. The action and the drama is simply amazing. I guess this is the only chance you'll get to see the very calm Robin breakdown and cry to her true friends. One of the best tear-jerker in the series. And I guess this is the first time that Luffy was pushed to his limits for fighting lucci. Then, the part where the SH had to burn merry. :(

Then, of course the War. Firstly, the impeldown part is what I like best most since Luffy's mission was something that was never done before, to break in and escape that amazing prison. The action was great then luffy was again pushed to his limits because of the poison inflicted to him by magellan. Then, again, the drama when Bon Clay had to sacrifice himself for his nakama.

Finally, the Marineford war.this is the best part since we've got to see lots of new characters and lots of new powers which show's Oda's creativity and ingenuity. This part is the best since we've never seen luffy lose before. The moment when we thought that Luffy has finally saved ace then BOOM ace dies, which broke Luffy badly...

01-28-2014 02:45 PM
ArioBarzan Online
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Supernova"

1,001,263,878฿

Achievements

(01-09-2014 12:54 AM)Jesus Wrote:  First of all, I love the adventure aspect of the anime the most. For me it was Sky Island Arc. The build-up to the unknown. Loved the moment they escaped from Blackbeard to the moment when they left and fell into the Marine stronghold. Oh, yeah Blackbeard Pirates had a fucking cool ship back then, hahaha!

Skypiea, yeah. Again, I really liked the unknown of the story.The Strawhats going by the story and actually making it to the lift-up to the sky islands. The Lightning killing people. The repression of the locals.

As I do not really care for Enel that much as I'm more into the whole Arc. Enel's power is cool and the loose, chill persona he is. Like being bit tierd of everyone but still very nartcistic and selfish. I dug the priest as well.

The whole Sky Island was pretty and the different aspects of Island scenery looked cool as animation. Also the history part was great!

Also Water 7 was cool as well. I always like the Arc's that give away hidden info that you can puzzle fit and put together later on.

Hang loose,

A.

(01-04-2014 02:02 AM)Kaiser Wrote:  I'd say War

Why, what did you like about it the most? Fights? Anything specific?
(01-09-2014 12:33 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  And I also voted for Thriller Bark. The arc is not really important storywise, but I love the atmosphere, the idea of "Thriller bark", a ship with a factory like system & functionality, and it contains so many funny scenes (Zoro vs Negative Hollows, Luffy vs Cerberus, Luffy vs Zombie, Usopp/Chopper/Nami vs. Zombies, Intro of Brook, ...) I laughed so much.^^ And the way Brook was introduced, a Skeleton, with many secrets, on such an amazing "island"/ship -> best crewmember intro so far. Thriller Bark is the arc I've seen 2nd most often.

I liked that too... But I disagree on the importance place. This was the start of the downfall of Moria ( people keep counting his importance out :D). Also, we really saw what Zoro was made of. We saw Kuma and his powers.
Also, Thriller Park ( As I heard Odas is a big MJ fan), was actually the best way to describe One PIece and the adventures of Luffy and his crew - Always ready to fight, always funny and retarded, get over obsticles and teach us meaning of bonds and fellowship.

At least, thats how I see it :D

Hang loose,
A.

Brother, U said it except for enel since he is the best and will be the best and Wiper as well and zoro was so cool, and everyones clothes were cool and the hole judgement and god thing was cool and the peython was cool and the dials were cool and mantra was cool and the diamond o-san was cool and the bar was cool and the fact that they flew 10000 meters in the sky and the shooting a bird was cool and the treasure was cool and what came after that was cool.

01-28-2014 03:31 PM
ZERO-TM Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Phantom Assasin"

115,441,400฿

Achievements

water 7 and war ..

[Image: one_punch_man_____saitama____wallpaper_0...9eb7f5.jpg]
01-28-2014 03:58 PM
KurohashiSanji Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Senior Pirate"

1,368,863,800฿

Achievements

I voted for Water 7 and the War Arcs.

They are both so epic

01-28-2014 04:01 PM
Shooter Offline
Admirals
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Gintora - Silver Tiger"

1,507,081,050฿

Achievements

I liked skipea , It is the best arc in One piece for me , almost everyone don't like skipea or does not give importance to that arc .

But it is the most important arc , there is so much information in that arc that is very important to the main story line .

I voted for skipea

01-28-2014 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BrOoK c: Offline
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"Kuro Ran"

442,047,090฿

Achievements

(01-28-2014 04:09 PM)iEx-sHoOteR Wrote:  I liked skipea , It is the best arc in One piece for me , almost everyone don't like skipea or does not give importance to that arc .

But it is the most important arc , there is so much information in that arc that is very important to the main story line .

I voted for skipea

i love the way you think Thumbs Up
i totally agree with you i also voted for skypea sD

01-28-2014 08:15 PM
Somutokeri Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"THE AWESOME CHICKEN"

18,777,800฿

Achievements

The war arc is probably my favourite, it shows so many awesome new characters and powers, also it's quite emotional. The new arc, Dressrosa, has shown a big potential to becoming my favourite arc, it's super great so far. Aaand I guess Fishman Island counts too. I don't really like the other stuff, but the timeskip thing about it was so epic!

01-28-2014 08:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Favourite Cover Story Santoryu Demon 27 1,667 11-25-2016 08:56 AM
Last Post: CielPhantomhive

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)