Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Tokyo Ghoul:re

Poll: Who are your favorite Marines?
Sengoku
Garp
Akainu
Aokiji
Kizaru
Fujitora
Smoker
Momonga
Onigumo
Vergo
Tashigi
Coby
Helmeppo
Sentomaru
Someone else
Jaguar D. Saul
Rosinante
Bell-mère
Show Results
One Piece Favorite Marine
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,197,770,393฿

Achievements
Favorite Marine

Who is your favorite Marine member? Or do you have multiple favorite Marines?
Doesn't matter if one or ten, current or ex member, vote for your favorite(s) and tell us why :)

Favorite Admiral | Favorite Vice Admiral

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 02:45 PM by Gobee129.)
01-02-2014 05:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Gobee129's post:
Zoksa (10-16-2015)
KurohashiSanji Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Senior Pirate"

1,368,663,300฿

Achievements
RE: Favorite Marine

The 2 I like the most are Garp and Kizaru

01-03-2014 02:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like KurohashiSanji's post:
Katrina (08-26-2014), Rezeeko (08-17-2015)
Usopp Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Akawani - Red Crocodile"

183,970,300฿

Achievements

Kizaru, Fujitora and Aokiji

Kiizaru because he is on the brink of retarded imo, but funny as hell and quite harsh at the same time and won't give 2 shits to killl a person he don't like

Fujitora because he seems like a good guy that is really strong, i really like his sense of justice

Aokiji because he is a bro ;)

01-03-2014 03:02 AM
Kaiser Offline
World Nobles
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"One Man With One Heart"

485,341,420฿

Achievements

I like Kizaru because of his attitude. He is really funny. He also has a very cool devl fruit ability.
I like Akainu. I know that he killed Ace and wounded Whitebeard but I also like his attitude to not give up and fight 'til the end for his justice, for his will. He also has a very cool devil fruit ability.
I also quite like Sengoku, Fujitora, Kuzan and Momonga (badass mustache).

01-04-2014 02:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Kaiser's post:
Ultimatespoon (01-06-2014)
Salamander Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Eternal Fire."

63,151,900฿

Achievements

Kizaru. He is definitely the coolest and my favorite marine. An awesome fruit, an attitude to match mine, and he is strong as hell. And he moves at the speed of light!!!! What not there to love in such a character :D

01-06-2014 07:55 PM
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,197,770,393฿

Achievements

#5 Smoker: I like his attitude, caring about his men, and having the, in my eyes, right sense of justice. Also, he and Luffy are the new Garp/Roger duo.

#4 Issho: Still a very mysterious person, but an old, wise and strong person, who is friends with Sakazuki and hopefully has an interesting past. He was a great creation by Oda as new admiral.

#3 Garp: Just a hilarious and at the same time awesome geezer!

#2 Kuzan: I love his Devil Fruit, more than his personality actually. Ice is just awesome. But Kuzan himself got more interesting for me, now that he is with BB and a possible Revo alliance as well. Very intriguing!

#1 Borsalino: His strength, his attitude, his DF, his looks. He is just my favorite. I hope Oda includes him more into the story. While Akainu and Aokiji each have their own little stories, Kizaru is not really a "deep" character yet. Oda would be smart if he changed that asap. ;)

01-09-2014 04:42 AM
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements

From Marines,hmn.. Kuzan maybe but I have one better jet!

X-Drake

X Drake who was a Marine rear admira from North Blue. No he is a pirate and captain of the Drake Pirates crew. I like the fact that he might have seen something wrong in the World Government and decided he would not want to be part of it. This is coming from a man who wanted to be a marine enforcer from his childhood. Kizaru has said that he probably wanted to see what the other side was like, but I think he saw the rotten side of the World Government and just left for more freedom as a pirate.

Hang loose,
A.

01-09-2014 11:38 AM
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,197,770,393฿

Achievements

(01-09-2014 11:38 AM)Jesus Wrote:  From Marines,hmn.. Kuzan maybe but I have one better jet!

X-Drake

X Drake who was a Marine rear admira from North Blue. No he is a pirate and captain of the Drake Pirates crew. I like the fact that he might have seen something wrong in the World Government and decided he would not want to be part of it. This is coming from a man who wanted to be a marine enforcer from his childhood. Kizaru has said that he probably wanted to see what the other side was like, but I think he saw the rotten side of the World Government and just left for more freedom as a pirate.

Hang loose,
A.
Yeah, X-Drake is an interesting character. Just that we know almost nothing about his personality and have barely heard him talking, so it's difficult to judge him yet. I didnt include him in the poll, because when he was introduced, he was already a pirate, so the reader/viewer never got to know him as a Marine. Same for Vergo, who was immediately displayed as pirate upon introduction.

But if we increase the range of the term "Marine", then I wanna throw Magellan into this mix. :P He is a great character, enormously strong and loyal, I liked him a lot. I wish to see him again in the main story.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 03:13 PM by Gobee129.)
01-09-2014 03:12 PM
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements

(01-09-2014 03:12 PM)Gobee129 Wrote:  But if we increase the range of the term "Marine", then I wanna throw Magellan into this mix. :P He is a great character, enormously strong and loyal, I liked him a lot. I wish to see him again in the main story.
Yeah and it sucks that he has to go for a shit all the freaking time... Diarrhea is his worst enemy :D

Hang loose,
A.

01-09-2014 06:59 PM
Somutokeri Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"THE AWESOME CHICKEN"

18,777,800฿

Achievements

Well, Kizaru, because he's interesting and funny. My another favourite is Coby, which is kinda weird, since I usually only like funny and interesting, somewhat different characters, and Coby isn't any of those: D

01-14-2014 04:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Least Favorite Marine lorenor 66 3,426 08-28-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: Roy98

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)