Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Tower of God

One Piece Escaped Level 6 Inmates
Booker Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

715,555,000฿

Achievements
RE: Escaped Level 6 inmates

My first and foremost though regarding this is that it is a huge joke that we haven't heard a tiny thing about either of the escaped inmates.
I mean, sure, there shouldn't be that many that escaped BB's battle royale with the following recruiting session, but those that were able to escape this should be rather strong/skilled/experienced.
Additionaly to that did they have over 2 years to roam the sea and they should, in theory, get recognized by someone, shouldn't they? They may be ereased from history records, but I doubt that someone walked around and whiped everyones memory of these people clean and I also doubt that each and every of the escaped inmates thought that it would be nice to settle down and live a normal life after having faced the horror that was Impel Down. A few of them, maybe, but really each and everyone, sounds very fishy to me.
So yeah, I would've expected to see on of these by now or at least heard about one in a newspaper in-series or a few random stranges chatting in some panel background about one, but no, nothing.
I just hope that they allied themself with Kaidou or BM and we get to see at least on this way around.

1. Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?
Would be interesting of this is the case.
Having an old giant, a person with a weird DF that grants them some kind of longevity or a person that is somehow affiliated woth the Kozuki Clan would be nice.
Though especially after the revelation of the Kozuki clan and their connection to the Poneglyphs do I doubt that another, similiar case, will pop up in the near future.
I can imagine that some of the heard rumors about AW and searched for them, but that is also how far I grant them to have gone.
So yeah, I doubt that we'll see an inmate with a conenction to either of these two points.

2. How strong are they? Close to Admiral-Level?
They should possess quite some strenght.
We had a glimpse of them in Marineford and that was after a state of years, maybe even decades, of imprisonment. They should have a huge potential and them being at least on VA level sounds reasonable. Some of them above or even far above them should also be possible.
I mean they were locked up down there and ereased from history for a reason.

3. What purpose do they have in the future? Are they gonna the existing balance between Marine/Shichibukai/Yonko/Revolutionaries/World Government?
That's basically everything I can imagine for them.
I don't wanna see one of them turning good guy and helping the SHs with some kind of information or so; I'd prefer to just see them wrecking havoc. I mean, them being a bit more than insane brutes would be cool, but I don't wanna see them turning good guy. Joining a Yonko, throwing of the balance, infusing fear that's what I would like them to do.

07-16-2016 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,872,477฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 12:42 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Well here depends on what they have done. I mean I can see them put Robin down there like when she was a kid. And if I was her I would either hide or get revange when I got free.
It all depends on what they are there for. And even if they are strong doesn't mean they can't have problem with the marines. So yeah. They my not need to hide but who said they want, just like Rayleigh, he is kind of hiding even if he doesn't need it.

I like that you point out Rayleigh, because he is one of the few guys they can't capture no matter what. He is simply too strong :P He doesn't need to hide, he only does it to live a "normal" life XDD But I kinda agree with you on the other points. There might be people that was sent to level 6 because of some knowledge that would put the WG in danger. I just don't think they would hide. I don't see it. They are pirates. You don't give up your adventure so easily.

07-16-2016 02:07 PM
Ghost Away
Shichibukai
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"The shy Ghost"

1,302,697,900฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 02:07 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  I like that you point out Rayleigh, because he is one of the few guys they can't capture no matter what. He is simply too strong :P He doesn't need to hide, he only does it to live a "normal" life XDD But I kinda agree with you on the other points. There might be people that was sent to level 6 because of some knowledge that would put the WG in danger. I just don't think they would hide. I don't see it. They are pirates. You don't give up your adventure so easily.
that's true, and well Rayleigh is powerful enough not to "hide" and to live a normal life. And who says that some of the other people from level 6 can't do that too. Maybe they want to live a normal life.
And well all the people that was sent there for knowing stuff may not have been pirats before, they may become after the prison tho, or revos. But still not sure everyone would go on and become all piratey.

07-16-2016 02:43 PM
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,477฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 02:43 PM)Ghost Wrote:  
(07-16-2016 02:07 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  I like that you point out Rayleigh, because he is one of the few guys they can't capture no matter what. He is simply too strong :P He doesn't need to hide, he only does it to live a "normal" life XDD But I kinda agree with you on the other points. There might be people that was sent to level 6 because of some knowledge that would put the WG in danger. I just don't think they would hide. I don't see it. They are pirates. You don't give up your adventure so easily.
that's true, and well Rayleigh is powerful enough not to "hide" and to live a normal life. And who says that some of the other people from level 6 can't do that too. Maybe they want to live a normal life.
And well all the people that was sent there for knowing stuff may not have been pirats before, they may become after the prison tho, or revos. But still not sure everyone would go on and become all piratey.

I just doubt it. The thing is becoming a pirate is not easy. Not everyone gets sent to lvl 6, and you sure as hell won't be hiding if you had a reason to be sent to lvl 6 in Impel down. Look at Bellamy, he was defeated once. Like brutally. He should give up becoming a pirate back then. What happend to him? He came back, way stronger, had a crazy bounty, and was quite notorious (well Luffy got much stronger too, I know, but that's beside the point right now). He came back for revenge. You don't just go back to your normal life. They will come back, and they will cause some chaos. They have a reason to.

07-16-2016 02:59 PM
Ghost Away
Shichibukai
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"The shy Ghost"

1,302,697,900฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 02:59 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  I just doubt it. The thing is becoming a pirate is not easy. Not everyone gets sent to lvl 6, and you sure as hell won't be hiding if you had a reason to be sent to lvl 6 in Impel down. Look at Bellamy, he was defeated once. Like brutally. He should give up becoming a pirate back then. What happend to him? He came back, way stronger, had a crazy bounty, and was quite notorious (well Luffy got much stronger too, I know, but that's beside the point right now). He came back for revenge. You don't just go back to your normal life. They will come back, and they will cause some chaos. They have a reason to.
Well guys does. Haha no but seriously it feels more lika a guy thing.
Robin hide for years and run away when people got close, until she got a good reason not to. And well who says they have a good reason to fight. They can have got enough of everything. Even if that doesn't fit the OP style, it would be kind of realistic if not all of them went back to being pirates.

07-16-2016 03:24 PM
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,477฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 03:24 PM)Ghost Wrote:  
(07-16-2016 02:59 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  I just doubt it. The thing is becoming a pirate is not easy. Not everyone gets sent to lvl 6, and you sure as hell won't be hiding if you had a reason to be sent to lvl 6 in Impel down. Look at Bellamy, he was defeated once. Like brutally. He should give up becoming a pirate back then. What happend to him? He came back, way stronger, had a crazy bounty, and was quite notorious (well Luffy got much stronger too, I know, but that's beside the point right now). He came back for revenge. You don't just go back to your normal life. They will come back, and they will cause some chaos. They have a reason to.
Well guys does. Haha no but seriously it feels more lika a guy thing.
Robin hide for years and run away when people got close, until she got a good reason not to. And well who says they have a good reason to fight. They can have got enough of everything. Even if that doesn't fit the OP style, it would be kind of realistic if not all of them went back to being pirates.

Well I agrew with you XDD Guys will go back! All. As for robin, she was a kid <_< That's understandable, but I doubt they have many kids imprisoned in Impel Down (?) But I guess a few, a very tiny portion of the inmates, could go back. But we're talking a maxium of 5%. Those guys were strong, the marines feared them, when they joined the battle.

07-16-2016 03:26 PM
ArioBarzan Online
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Tsugehige 

"Supernova"

996,200,478฿

Achievements

1. Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?

I doubt it.

2. How strong are they? Close to Admiral-Level?

I think there might be some admiral level pirates among them, but that is me hoping for some dark horses to exist in the OP world.

3. What purpose do they have in the future? Are they gonna the existing balance between Marine/Shichibukai/Yonko/Revolutionaries/World Government?

They will make up for some good foes in the New world, Some strong Underlings for the yonko.

07-16-2016 03:35 PM
Ghost Away
Shichibukai
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"The shy Ghost"

1,302,697,900฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 03:26 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  Well I agrew with you XDD Guys will go back! All. As for robin, she was a kid <_< That's understandable, but I doubt they have many kids imprisoned in Impel Down (?) But I guess a few, a very tiny portion of the inmates, could go back. But we're talking a maxium of 5%. Those guys were strong, the marines feared them, when they joined the battle.
Yeah guys. Haha so strange sometimes.
And yeah she was a kid, but still, she did it as a grown up too. And in the world of OP yeah they would never go back. But in reality more people would do that. But that wouldn't get a good as story tho.

07-16-2016 03:53 PM
merzy Offline
Threads:
Crew:
'o' Clocks 

"Dank Monk"

155,235,540฿

Achievements
RE: Escaped Level 6 Inmates

Its probably their strength. Jinbe was down there.

07-16-2016 08:51 PM
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,477฿

Achievements
RE: Escaped Level 6 Inmates

(07-16-2016 08:51 PM)merzy Wrote:  Its probably their strength. Jinbe was down there.

That is true, but I don't quite think that it applies to everyone. Surely there must be a few that was captured for their knowledge? Something the WG doesn't want anyone to know? Or perhaps they have a private prison/facility for such people, so they can keep an eye on them?

07-17-2016 12:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)