Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: One Punch Man | Tokyo Ghoul:re

One Piece Escaped Level 6 Inmates
Diamante Offline
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"God of Thunder "

219,618,112฿

Achievements
RE: Escaped Level 6 inmates

Well, didn't BB order a battle royal, a fight to the death, to get the strongest prisoner from each cell? In that case many, or all, got killed by Sanjuan, Katarina, Pizarro and Vasco; it feel like BB would have wanted as many companions from the sixth level as possible and would have wanted at least one from each cell.

But then again, despite the battle royal some may have survived (I would prefer not to because a fight to the death is a fight to the death) or the other option is that BB didn't get one prisoner from each cell from the sixth level.

From the wiki: "When Blackbeard and his crew came to Impel Down however, he was liberated from his prison cell by them along with Catarina Devon, Vasco Shot, and Avalo Pizarro after fighting to the death in their own cells and emerging victorious. He and his fellow prisoners were then recruited into the Blackbeard Pirates and went to Marineford."

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 12:41 AM by Diamante.)
10-04-2014 12:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Diamante's post:
Shooter (12-30-2014)
Shooter Offline
Admirals
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Gintora - Silver Tiger"

1,507,081,050฿

Achievements

(10-04-2014 12:41 AM)Diamante Wrote:  Well, didn't BB order a battle royal, a fight to the death, to get the strongest prisoner from each cell? In that case many, or all, got killed by Sanjuan, Katarina, Pizarro and Vasco; it feel like BB would have wanted as many companions from the sixth level as possible and would have wanted at least one from each cell.

But then again, despite the battle royal some may have survived (I would prefer not to because a fight to the death is a fight to the death) or the other option is that BB didn't get one prisoner from each cell from the sixth level.

From the wiki: "When Blackbeard and his crew came to Impel Down however, he was liberated from his prison cell by them along with Catarina Devon, Vasco Shot, and Avalo Pizarro after fighting to the death in their own cells and emerging victorious. He and his fellow prisoners were then recruited into the Blackbeard Pirates and went to Marineford."

That is a nice point, yeah i don't think anyone else escaped from the lvl 6 prison except for the Blackbeard pirates. They should be either unable to move or dead.

12-30-2014 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Zephyr07 Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Bossy 

"Onsoku no Sonic"

472,966,460฿

Achievements

(12-30-2014 11:33 AM)Shooter Wrote:  That is a nice point, yeah i don't think anyone else escaped from the lvl 6 prison except for the Blackbeard pirates. They should be either unable to move or dead.

There were other escapees not just BB pirates,Lets hope they wreck havoc and live up to their reputation as the scum of the world who's existence had to be erased

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 10:12 AM by Zephyr07.)
02-04-2015 10:08 AM
CodeZero Offline
Vice Admirals
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Murahebi - Violet Snake"

1,401,228,070฿

Achievements

I think the escaped level 6 inmates could play a role in the future, in particular, at/after the end of the series, i.e. after the large war, Luffy's become the PK (or dead), the World Government is no more/remade, and the Navy HQ is under new management. It's possible that the first task the new Navy HQ has is to deal with these escapees (alongside rebuilding the Navy forces, reestablishing peace and so on XDD).

07-14-2016 06:15 AM
Kurowara Online
Yonko
Threads:
Crew:
'o' Clocks 

"The GodFodder"

455,295,900฿

Achievements

The escaped inmates must be weaker than Magellan and Shilliew (except Shilliew himself, of course), but some of them sgould be strong enough to be in top 10 Yonko crew members.

Most of them have already been re-captured by the Marine/by CP imo. A huge part must be weaker than they used to be, due to the time spent in jail, so not a big deal for the Admirals, or even the top VA.

What's interesting is that all of them aren't necessarily strong. With Ohara, we saw how the WG feared the spread of dangerous knowledge. So I think it's possible that people who know to much about anything related to the Ancient Kingdom or the forbidden century are considered to be top level threats. I'd like too see such people in the future, why not among the Revos. I'd even say that it's in the Revos' interest to search for those people.

A story of the fodders, by the fodders, for the fodders

07-15-2016 12:02 AM
Ape Offline
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:

"World Noble"

969,253,170฿

Achievements

I think we should consider most of them at least VA level. I mean, look at Pizarro for christ sake. He tanked a shot from WB and Sengoku.

07-15-2016 12:07 AM
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,873,177฿

Achievements

I think those guys are pretty strong. Vice - almost admiral, but not neccesarily all of them? E.g where would they place Robin if they caught her when she was a kid? Maybe level 6 (?) She knows stuff that no one should know according the the marines and WG. But she wasn't strong, so I don't think that's the case for all of them? I don't know how possible this is, but could there be another Ohara surviver amoungest the level 6 inmates? Or is Robin the absolute last?

07-15-2016 11:27 PM
Ghost Online
Shichibukai
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"The shy Ghost"

1,315,206,300฿

Achievements

Well if I was them I would go into hiding or either get some protection by joining a strong person. Because you don't get put in level 6 for no reason. So they must have been a big threat for the WG. In what way is hard to say, it may be because they know something about the history, they have done something, deserters, powerful pirates or something else.
And also maybe they actually just went into hiding and are living a normal life, if you feel like you want to have some peace and quite and be free. Or maybe they joined Dragon and the revos to seek revenge on the WG.
But I am not sure how strong they are, if they knew about the history they doesn't have to be super strong, they can just sit there because of that. But if they was pirates or something they may be stronger.

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 12:18 AM by Ghost.)
07-16-2016 12:17 AM
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,873,177฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 12:17 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Well if I was them I would go into hiding or either get some protection by joining a strong person. Because you don't get put in level 6 for no reason. So they must have been a big threat for the WG. In what way is hard to say, it may be because they know something about the history, they have done something, deserters, powerful pirates or something else.
And also maybe they actually just went into hiding and are living a normal life, if you feel like you want to have some peace and quite and be free. Or maybe they joined Dragon and the revos to seek revenge on the WG.
But I am not sure how strong they are, if they knew about the history they doesn't have to be super strong, they can just sit there because of that. But if they was pirates or something they may be stronger.

Hiding? Those guys don't need to hide. They're super strong. I don't know how they're all caught, but someone like Croco-boy was stopped by Luffy, yet he's a former Shici. Everyone knows about him, he's by no means weak, or need "protection".

And I doubt anyone from level 6 wants to live a normal life. They didn't exactly have a great life down there, so they might want revenege and maybe cause more trouble out in the big world! I'm pretty sure 90% of those guys could live in the new world without problems if they don't encounter a admiral.

07-16-2016 01:50 AM
Ghost Online
Shichibukai
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"The shy Ghost"

1,315,206,300฿

Achievements

(07-16-2016 01:50 AM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  
(07-16-2016 12:17 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Well if I was them I would go into hiding or either get some protection by joining a strong person. Because you don't get put in level 6 for no reason. So they must have been a big threat for the WG. In what way is hard to say, it may be because they know something about the history, they have done something, deserters, powerful pirates or something else.

Hiding? Those guys don't need to hide. They're super strong. I don't know how they're all caught, but someone like Croco-boy was stopped by Luffy, yet he's a former Shici. Everyone knows about him, he's by no means weak, or need "protection".

And I doubt anyone from level 6 wants to live a normal life. They didn't exactly have a great life down there, so they might want revenege and maybe cause more trouble out in the big world! I'm pretty sure 90% of those guys could live in the new world without problems if they don't encounter a admiral.
Well here depends on what they have done. I mean I can see them put Robin down there like when she was a kid. And if I was her I would either hide or get revange when I got free.
It all depends on what they are there for. And even if they are strong doesn't mean they can't have problem with the marines. So yeah. They my not need to hide but who said they want, just like Rayleigh, he is kind of hiding even if he doesn't need it.

07-16-2016 12:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)