Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Fairy Tail | Nanatsu no Taizai | Tower of God

One Piece Escaped Level 6 Inmates
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements
Escaped Level 6 Inmates

We know that many more prisoners escaped Level 6, not just those who joined the Blackbeard pirates. Also the world government hides the fact of their existence. The question: What happens to those villains?

1. Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?

2. How strong are they? Close to Admiral-Level?

3. What purpose do they have in the future? Are they gonna the existing balance between Marine/Shichibukai/Yonko/Revolutionaries/World Government?

The shock Sengoku had when he heard of the break-outs shows how fearful/strong those guys must be. I wonder what Oda has in store, what do you think?

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 06:28 PM by Gobee129.)
01-02-2014 03:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kaiser Offline
World Nobles
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"One Man With One Heart"

485,784,620฿

Achievements
RE: Escaped Level 6 inmates

I can't think of any action of them in the future yet, they might just terrorize some island and give the Marine more work.

01-04-2014 01:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements

1.Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?
That is possible, as there are some really big names already that we know of we can only imagine. The thing is most of them got away with Strawhat and Co. The ones that weren't in the Marineford War are the ones that had to get out by their own power, do you agree? So that is scary seeing where the Impelt Down actually is :D
We had Shiki, Portgas D. Ace , Jinbe , Crocodile , Shiliew, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf, Vasco Shot, Avalo Pizarro, Patrick Redfield, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf, Vasco Shot , Avalo Pizarro.
So seeing that some of them are weaker and monsters like Shiki and Jinbei are more like Admiral-ish power. So, yes could be. 6th level is the place for the biggest monsters...
3. What purpose do they have in the future? Are they gonna be a big power next to Marine/Shichibukai/Yonko/Revolutionaries?
I think they could be some of the road blocks for the Strawhats in side-stories.
The shock Sengoku had when he heard of the break-outs shows how fearful/strong those guys must be. I wonder what Oda has in store, what do you think?
Cool fruit powers, interesting personas and cool backstories like Shiki had. How they were inprisond by the Marines and what was the reason.

Hang loose,
A.

01-06-2014 11:49 PM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements

(01-06-2014 11:49 PM)Jesus Wrote:  1.Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?
That is possible, as there are some really big names already that we know of we can only imagine. The thing is most of them got away with Strawhat and Co. The ones that weren't in the Marineford War are the ones that had to get out by their own power, do you agree? So that is scary seeing where the Impelt Down actually is :D

We had Shiki, Portgas D. Ace , Jinbe , Crocodile , Shiliew, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf, Vasco Shot, Avalo Pizarro, Patrick Redfield, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf, Vasco Shot , Avalo Pizarro.
So seeing that some of them are weaker and monsters like Shiki and Jinbei are more like Admiral-ish power. So, yes could be. 6th level is the place for the biggest monsters...

3. What purpose do they have in the future? Are they gonna be a big power next to Marine/Shichibukai/Yonko/Revolutionaries?
I think they could be some of the road blocks for the Strawhats in side-stories.
Cool fruit powers, interesting personas and cool backstories like Shiki had. How they were inprisond by the Marines and what was the reason.

Hang loose,
A.
1. Good thinkin! Thumbs Up But dont forget that Magellan was beaten almost to death, after Luffy and his alliance escaped, so either the increased BB pirates on their way back from level 6 defeated Magellan, or the other remaining Level 6 inmates defeated him. Either way, with Magellan out of the way, I imagine it was quite easy for them to take over Impel Down, use the control room to order marine ships back to the entrence e.g. Then they could have taken over the ships and fled. ;)

2. Yeah, Admiral-ish level (below admiral, but way above vice-admiral) for maybe a single few of them, the same level Jinbe and Ace are/were on. The rest should be weaker, because BB already picked the stronges Level 6 inmates for his crew, that means the remaining ones were on an inferior level.

3. I agree, they might join some big shot pirate crew to do evil again, and then encounte rthe strawhats later on. I could imagine Jinbe, while being with Luffy and facing a new opponent, saying sth along the lines of: "I have seen this guy. That is *****, he was with me in Impel Down on Level 6. Be careful, he is a monster (etc. etc.)" ^^

01-09-2014 04:04 PM
Jesus Offline
Instructors
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Fujipanda - Purple Panda"

9,611,600฿

Achievements

Also on the second point. As the escape is really hard drom Impel Down and there was a punch of pirates that did come with Luffy and Buggy. The ones that did not must be really strong and crafty cause surviving alone in there along side with Seakings... not the easiest of task.

Hang loose,
A.

01-09-2014 06:57 PM
Bradiel Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Beard of D"

16,584,400฿

Achievements

1. Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?

I can't say for sure. My opinion is that there are no such people. We know that Ohara was destroyed and almost all people were killed. Just because WG found they study the history. I don't see a reason they won't do the same with other people, that know about it. Plus it's not an easy task to read the Poneglyphs and learn about it. I can remember only Ohara's people and Gol. D. Roger. And he haven't really read them.

I would say, they are at the level of the strongest vice-admirals. Some of them can be stronger, some weaker.

Mostly disturbing the peace. Some of them can have the same goal as Luffy. Which will lead to interesting battles. Some of them can join the Revo or the underground.
I highly doubt their role will be "good guys". I just have a thought, that one/more of those prisoners can join Luffy's crew. That would add one more strong guy and from what i see, there is need.

01-10-2014 01:14 AM
Gobee129 Offline
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

3,204,266,593฿

Achievements

(01-10-2014 01:14 AM)Bradiel Wrote:  1. Maybe some of them know a lot about the ancient weapons and history?

I can't say for sure. My opinion is that there are no such people. We know that Ohara was destroyed and almost all people were killed. Just because WG found they study the history. I don't see a reason they won't do the same with other people, that know about it. Plus it's not an easy task to read the Poneglyphs and learn about it. I can remember only Ohara's people and Gol. D. Roger. And he haven't really read them.

I would say, they are at the level of the strongest vice-admirals. Some of them can be stronger, some weaker.

Mostly disturbing the peace. Some of them can have the same goal as Luffy. Which will lead to interesting battles. Some of them can join the Revo or the underground.
I highly doubt their role will be "good guys". I just have a thought, that one/more of those prisoners can join Luffy's crew. That would add one more strong guy and from what i see, there is need.
I agree with your reasoning on #1, nice thought. If the WG would have captured someone who has knowledge about the Void Cenutry, they would have killed him, and not imprisoned.

Point #3: I disagree. Maybe there is 1 "good guy" in prison, but the chances of him joining luffy are quite close to zero for me. It was often said that Oda told the truth when he drew Luffy saying: "10 crewmembers are enough". He has 8 now, 9 with Jinbe. I'm not sure there is room for a "Level 6 inmate" ;)

01-10-2014 01:32 AM
Bradiel Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Beard of D"

16,584,400฿

Achievements

(01-10-2014 01:32 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 01:14 AM)Bradiel Wrote:  
Point #3: I disagree. Maybe there is 1 "good guy" in prison, but the chances of him joining luffy are quite close to zero for me. It was often said that Oda told the truth when he drew Luffy saying: "10 crewmembers are enough". He has 8 now, 9 with Jinbe. I'm not sure there is room for a "Level 6 inmate" ;)
Yeah, i guess i've messed my desire with my logic.
Now i also said that some of them may join the Revo. I haven't considered that most if not all of them are kinda selfish, they want all for them. Dragon think his cause is for the good of the normal people and the world. So i doubt he will let some selfish evil guy in his army.
So basically all i can think is - problems in the world and possible enemies for Luffy.

01-10-2014 01:39 AM
Heavenly Yaksha Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Joker"

300,736,000฿

Achievements

I think they must be somewhere in hiding... I don't think that any of them know the History and what happened in the Void Century, because everyone who could read the poneglyphs was executed...

01-20-2014 08:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
NatsuFirefox Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Newbie"

300,500฿

I think itll just be a fodder penis

09-28-2014 02:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)