Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

One Piece Crocodile Was A Woman
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,211,368,093฿

Achievements
Crocodile Was A Woman

Crocodile's secret is: He was a woman, changed by Ivankov.

Just for fun, this would open the possibility of him actually joining Luffy:

Facts:

1. Ivankov knows something secret about Crocodile's past, something he is most embarrassed about!
2. There is no female "warrior" in the strawhat crew yet!
3. There is no Logia user in the strawhat crew yet!

Ideas:

1. Crocodile was originally a woman, and Ivankov used his ability to turn him into a man. Thats why Croco doesnt want anyone to know about his past!
2. Croco is a strong warrior
3. Croco is a logia user

Ivankov changes "Croco-boy" back to a woman and she joins Luffy & Co.

I dont think this is going to happen, like I said, it's just a fun idea. Imagine a fierce and arrogant female Crocodile joining Luffy, Usopp, SANJI and the gang :P

But about Croco being a woman, what do you think?

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015 07:53 PM by Gobee129.)
01-02-2014 02:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kaiser Offline
World Nobles
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"One Man With One Heart"

485,884,720฿

Achievements
RE: Female Crocodile joins Strawhat Crew

I'm really curious what Croco's secret is :)

01-04-2014 01:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Gobee129 Online
Fleet Admiral
Revolutionaries
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kigarashi - Yellow Lion"

3,211,368,093฿

Achievements

(01-04-2014 01:51 AM)Kaiser Wrote:  I'm really curious what Croco's secret is :)
Yeah me too. Something he is either too embarrassed about (like the female theory), or what many overlook: too scared! It's possible that the revelation of his secret puts him in grave danger. If it's related to a Yonko, the World Government or the Void Kingdom/ Ancient History, he might be in trouble if people found out that he knew their secret. He is a lone wolf, not protected by a strong name/captain (like WB did for Ace).

Many people believe that Croco joined the Revos during the timeskip. I'm not sure about that, but he might have made a deal with Ivankov: Don't reveal my secret, therefore I will execute a few tasks for you (e.g. a few missions).

01-09-2014 12:25 AM
Kaiser Offline
World Nobles
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:

"One Man With One Heart"

485,884,720฿

Achievements

(01-09-2014 12:25 AM)Gobee129 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 01:51 AM)Kaiser Wrote:  I'm really curious what Croco's secret is :)
Yeah me too. Something he is either too embarrassed about (like the female theory), or what many overlook: too scared! It's possible that the revelation of his secret puts him in grave danger. If it's related to a Yonko, the World Government or the Void Kingdom/ Ancient History, he might be in trouble if people found out that he knew their secret. He is a lone wolf, not protected by a strong name/captain (like WB did for Ace).

Many people believe that Croco joined the Revos during the timeskip. I'm not sure about that, but he might have made a deal with Ivankov: Don't reveal my secret, therefore I will execute a few tasks for you (e.g. a few missions).
Well, I doubt that he joined the Revolutionary Army, he will continue his own "mission", his will. But he will surely appear again later, maybe connected with Ivankov.

01-09-2014 03:59 PM
Salamander Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"The Eternal Fire."

63,151,900฿

Achievements

Noooo!!! No Female Croc :(
He is one of my favorite characters in OP. His attitude fits him as it is. If he turns female, that would be really weird. really really weird. I know that Ivankov has a secret but what if it was maybe Croc's parents turned Okama or something. Not him. Or he was trained in Okama Land, an embarrassment in itself. It could be probably something like that. Hopefully.

01-13-2014 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kagemusha Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Amateur Pirate"

2,678,700฿

Achievements

Something big is hidden behind Croco :P

01-13-2014 03:35 PM
Lucifer Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Sin of Pride"

574,907,423฿

Achievements

I don't hope this turns out like this coz then It'll no longer be that mysterious!!
Croco has the badass attitude that I love to see!!
No female croc, If he could be a monster that can change it's sex anytime then it's super awesome!!

01-20-2014 10:57 AM
Lightning Flash Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Pirate"

116,264,250฿

Achievements

Crocodile joining the SH would not be as bad as him being a female before. I don't want both of them to happen. Crocodile is really cool as the character he is a previously being a female would ruin that for me. So would joining the SH crew. He is one of the loners in the OP universe,taking people for his own gain and then throwing them away. Him joining a crew is something that won't happen.
As for him being a female, it would be weird. I like him the way he is.
I think the secret may have to do with his past crew or something like that. Something that still pulls at his strings.

01-20-2014 11:53 AM
Wil D. Banana Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Advanced Pirate"

104,026,860฿

Achievements

maybe Croco-boy is an okama. :D

01-20-2014 07:07 PM
Emmyra Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

21,594,800฿

Achievements

(01-13-2014 03:24 PM)Salamander Wrote:  Noooo!!! No Female Croc :(
He is one of my favorite characters in OP. His attitude fits him as it is. If he turns female, that would be really weird. really really weird. I know that Ivankov has a secret but what if it was maybe Croc's parents turned Okama or something. Not him. Or he was trained in Okama Land, an embarrassment in itself. It could be probably something like that. Hopefully.
agree...Crocodile maybe used to be a lady but i don't like the idea of female Crocodile in SH crew... he just too cool to be a female (again?) .... :P

01-20-2014 08:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)