Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

One Piece [Battle Theory] Akainu vs. Aokiji - What happened?
merzy Online
Threads:
Crew:
'o' Clocks 

"Dank Monk"

156,035,840฿

Achievements
RE: [Battle Theory] Akainu vs. Aokiji - What happened?

I think there were a few draws during their fight kinda like dorry and broggy with their duel.

09-21-2015 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
SSRSK2024 Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

14,051,900฿

Achievements

Kuzan and Akainu had a struggle while both were talking to each other saying how the others ''Justice" s wrong. In the end Kuzan lost due having a big disadvantage and quit the Marine's since he did not want to work under Akainu.

DLO= Difficulty Level Of PLO= Power Level Of

İmage]
09-24-2015 05:49 AM
Shoebum Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

32,673,800฿

Achievements

I think that there isn't that much of a power advantage for Akainu's DF. Yeah his magma probably melted Aokiji's ice, but in turn the magma would be cooled, wouldn't it? As for the fight, I imagine something like the Dorry and Broggy fight, they have a set time when they would fight out of mutual respect as fellow marines. Even if they were allowed sleep, one of them was bound to run out of stamina with constant daily fighting, and that one ended up being Aokiji.

01-17-2016 10:26 PM
el_wilson Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Pirate"

229,641,100฿

Achievements

(01-17-2016 10:26 PM)Shoebum Wrote:  I think that there isn't that much of a power advantage for Akainu's DF. Yeah his magma probably melted Aokiji's ice, but in turn the magma would be cooled, wouldn't it? As for the fight, I imagine something like the Dorry and Broggy fight, they have a set time when they would fight out of mutual respect as fellow marines. Even if they were allowed sleep, one of them was bound to run out of stamina with constant daily fighting, and that one ended up being Aokiji.

Maybe, but I doubt they had any time to sleep. Multiple people have had week long battles now, admirals being able to just shows the level of power such people fight at.

01-18-2016 12:45 AM
Psycho Zoro Offline
King's Crew
Threads:
Crew:
CR Riders 

"The God Of Orientation"

306,016,010฿

Achievements

(01-18-2016 12:45 AM)el_wilson Wrote:  
(01-17-2016 10:26 PM)Shoebum Wrote:  I think that there isn't that much of a power advantage for Akainu's DF. Yeah his magma probably melted Aokiji's ice, but in turn the magma would be cooled, wouldn't it? As for the fight, I imagine something like the Dorry and Broggy fight, they have a set time when they would fight out of mutual respect as fellow marines. Even if they were allowed sleep, one of them was bound to run out of stamina with constant daily fighting, and that one ended up being Aokiji.

Maybe, but I doubt they had any time to sleep. Multiple people have had week long battles now, admirals being able to just shows the level of power such people fight at.

True that. Not to mention that I highly doubt Aokiji would trust Akainu enough to just placidly enjoy some well deserved nap time in between fights. Honor of the Marines aside, Akainu is a very devious fella, as proven by his plot against Whitebeard. Im pretty sure Akainu is the type of guy to stab a sleeping dude in the back, just to reach his goals.

Maybe they had certain rest intervals, or maybe they just avoided each other for certain amounts of time in order to recover. Remember that Punk Hazard was a fairly large island, certainly providing enough space to hide in a safe spot for a little while. In any case, I doubt that they slept at all over the course of those 10 days.

01-18-2016 01:54 AM
Roy98 Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"Kettōshin - Blood Battle God"

292,231,833฿

Achievements

It's such torture waiting for Oda to show us what actually happened during this Epic battle. Sleep during the battle? No. Akainu isn't nice enough to let his opponent take a break. :)

Blackagar Boltagon, King Of The Inhumans.
05-06-2016 08:33 PM
Ghost Online
Shichibukai
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Knights 

"The shy Ghost"

1,306,002,100฿

Achievements

I would actually have wanted to see more and know more about this fight. And how there tacktik was and stuff like that. It's a shame that we didn't get to see more from it :/

06-25-2016 04:49 PM
Ouki Online
Threads:
Crew:

"Monstrous Bird"

65,012,663฿

Achievements

(04-23-2015 11:24 PM)OukiDouki Wrote:  İmage

What really happened !!
(I should upgrade my editing skills )

@Ape you ain't got my skills dawg The Spoon

07-11-2016 11:49 PM
Manish Karki Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Newbie"

435,700฿

(03-14-2014 12:37 AM)Psycho Zoro Wrote:  Well, if its actually true that haki is only applicable to solid things but not to fluids, then Aokiji would be able to use haki long range attacks. For example by forming an icicle, or many small ice splinters. Obvious advantage for Aokiji don't you think?

That could explain why Aokiji could keep the fight "equal", at least for starters. The fight might have been a game of cat-and-mouse, in which Aokiji (who is faster than Akainu) ran around and fired his long range attacks at Akainu. Unfortunately, his haki wasn't strong enough to seriously hurt Akainu, and since this tactic obviously wastes a lot of Energy (in comparison to Akainu, who just stood around receiving very low damage constantly), he went out of fuel and got finally defeated... I guess that could be one possible explanation.

And sure, Akainu is a merciless f*cker, but if its actually true that he spared Aokijis life, why couldn't it be that he actually took things "easy" on him in the first place! I mean obviously this was a serious fight in every case, but maybe he didn't go ALL out...

that might be true but also check this video out
....this is how lava{also could be referred as magma }reacts when comes in contact with ice

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2016 09:45 PM by Manish Karki.)
07-25-2016 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One Piece Battles That Should Have Happened Or Been Shown Salamander 58 3,679 09-21-2016 02:35 AM
Last Post: Kanary Grek
  One Piece Characters You Want To See Go All Out In Battle RaisedPhoenix 45 3,960 05-02-2016 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ape

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)