Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Farewell! Marineford will close down on July 22. All info here.

Today's Chapters: BnHA | HxH | OP | SnS

Poll: Shin Vs. Ou Hon
Easy Win: Shin
Mid Diff Win: Shin
Close Win: Shin
Draw
Close Win: Ou Hon
Mid Diff Win: Ou Hon
Easy Win: Ou Hon
Show Results
Kingdom Shin Vs. Ou Hon
Shooter Offline
Admirals
Revolutionaries
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:

"Gintora - Silver Tiger"

1,508,594,950฿

Achievements
Shin Vs. Ou Hon

Shin

Name: Shin
Affiliation: State of Qin
Weapons: Hyou's Sword, Ou Ki's Glaive
Characteristics: Alpha boost strength, instinct-based, immense endurance, high agility
Statistics: 91+ (Strength), 83 (Leadership), 74 (Knowledge)

VS

Ou Hon

Name: Ou Hon
Affiliation: State of Qin
Weapons: Spear
Characteristics: Immense endurance, strategic thinker, high agility, high headed, exceptionally skilled spear user.
Statistics: 93 (Strength), 88 (Leadership), 89 (Knowledge)

Timeline: Current timeline, after Shin was appointed as 5000 Man Commander.
Scenario: Both fight dismounted and to the death

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 11:24 AM by CodeNoMore.)
08-15-2015 02:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
من رفتم Online
Threads:

"Supreme Pirate"

962,191,278฿

Achievements
RE: Shin Vs. Ou Hon

well this pains me so much. the thing is that ou hon will win this closely. I am too Upset, I will say no more.

08-15-2015 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
CodeNoMore Offline
Vice Admirals
Threads:

"Murahebi - Violet Snake"

1,043,196,970฿

Achievements

I think Ou Hon would win this fight in a close manner. He has more strength than Shin, as well as the technique to properly utilise that strength, but I don't think it's to such an extent that Shin's alpha boost would kick in full force. The only thing I think Shin has going for him is his stamina.

08-15-2015 04:02 PM
dSolitude Offline
Shichibukai
King's Crew
Supernova
World Nobles
Threads:

"Defender of Justice"

1,032,523,580฿

Achievements

huh.

as much as i hate to see Ou Hon win this match.. but as of current Shin doesn't really have much tactics that could allow him to win and defeat Ou Hon's spear attacks.. from all the battles that i have read, Shin hasn't fight with anyone that uses a spear..

wait. did he? no matter if he did.

Ou Hon apparently trained much harder and has the ability to read one's attack skills when battling, not only that he also has attained those spear forms that he has trained since young. so yeah.. Ou Hon would win.. but a close one.

Shin is tactless xD but his stamina is much better than anyone's.. unless Ou Hon did something stupid and miss calculated his actions.. i would say Shin couldn't win for now.. for now at least. >.>...
if he doesn't win Ou Hon in the future i would dive into the manga world and kick his ass till he says sorry >.>.. i have high expectations of him man! the guy who receives Ou Ki's glaive and Duke Hou's shield.. he. must. win. in. the. future. >.>.

08-15-2015 04:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Chamrajnagar Offline
Threads:

"~Flying Ostrich~"

308,126,613฿

Achievements

Why is the fight dismounted? It would be much more interesting if they start on mounts.

If Shin trys to use his Glaive first, Ou Hon will take him. Especially being dismounted. He's not at Hou Ken's level of Glaive or Ou Ki's yet, so being dismounted vs Ou Hon's spear will prove exceedingly difficult.

If he switches to his sword, then the fight becomes more even. I don't think Shin will lose to Ou Hon in speed, if he does it is by very little.

It's tough seeing how Shin overcomes so many opponents. Mainly Rinko who was very quick, not to mention Kyou Kai has taught him how to bait fast opponents. He might be able to bait Ou Hon like he did that double swordsman from Zhao.

In the same sense, we haven't seen Ou Hon fight many powerful enemies. He beat that Fire Dragon, who was quite impressive, but that guy was literally 100% offensive and didn't protect his vitals at all. That's how Ou Hon was able to overcome him. Shin had faced enemies like Hou Ken and Rin Ko who were just monsters.

I'm going for a draw at the current timeline. It's too tough for me to say that one will win over the other.

09-30-2015 06:18 PM
OukiIsMyDaddy Offline
Threads:

"Quickscoper"

21,732,800฿

Achievements

Shin would emerge victorious with a sword, but would lose with the glaive.
Ouhon is a master at using the spear, while Shin still isn't used to the glaive, but his skill with a sword is pretty high

Shin managed to injure Houken tho he was injured from Hyou, but Shin was also worn out, that is a very impressive feat. We saw how Shin breaks his limiter fight after fight, especially against Rinko.

If the enemy is within Shin's powerhouse or even slightly stronger, Shin would win using his limitless power of will, taking in mind the weapon he uses against a master of a weapon like Ouhon

01-11-2016 07:54 PM
Captain E Kid Offline
Threads:

"Advanced Pirate"

203,792,900฿

Achievements

I think Shin would win this with extreme difficulty. Dismounted Shin is probably the better fighter he can get inside the spear and reek havoc with his sword. His strength and speed are comparable but his durability is insane compared to Ou Hon. If this match was mounted the Ou Hon wins.

01-11-2016 10:29 PM
Bye07Law Offline
Vice Admirals
Supernova
Threads:

"Kurokuma - Black Bear"

1,014,390,530฿

Achievements

I think Ou Hon should have this. I don't really see how Shin could win apart from through his extreme desire to bring Ou Hon down. That is the only thing in which Shin trumps Ou Hon I'd say even if both dislike each other to the point of pushing them forward in battle. I'm not sure about much stamina difference but he might also have the slight advantage in terms of skill to evolve in battles.

Still, I'd say Ou Hon trumps Shin in a close-win battle

01-12-2016 12:03 AM
Jeanne D. Arc Offline
Threads:

"Hi Shin Unit Crews"

167,227,471฿

Achievements

i choose DRAW... lol

01-29-2016 07:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kingdom Shin Vs Kyou Kai Gol D Roger 10 871 04-16-2017 11:24 AM
Last Post: من رفتم
  Kingdom Ou Ki Vs Ou Hon, Shin & Mou Ten Itachi Uchiha I 3 133 04-07-2017 11:14 AM
Last Post: OukiIsMyDaddy
  Kingdom Rematch: Shin Vs Gai Mou Chamrajnagar 14 994 02-08-2017 11:50 PM
Last Post: Zephyr07
  Kingdom Shin Vs. Mou Ten Shooter 24 1,719 11-24-2016 03:02 AM
Last Post: Saji D Ahsan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)