Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Intro Luffuzaki's Grand Introduction!
Luffuzaki Online
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,872,277฿

Achievements
RE: Luffuzaki's Grand Introduction!

(01-04-2015 01:56 AM)Bep07Law Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 01:41 AM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 01:39 AM)Bep07Law Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 12:52 AM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  Lol you guys ._. I was a kid back then! Now i am totally awesome! Should add that i love chicken ._.
What you think now @Bep07Law ?

Fits you more now :3 and btw..I love Ban! Looks so much like Grimmjow..so obviously I immediately had a liking to him XDD

I see you finally started it :3 What you think about it, other than Ban being a complete badass?

I'm at episode 6..it's pretty damn brilliant. Main character is awesome and pervy (Gobee), the episodes are very colorful and good-looking, animation-wise its pretty damn good and story-wise it's also quite intriguing. A little fan-service but I guess it can be overlooked as a comedic purpose. Awesome overall. 8.5-9/10 I'd say so far

^^ Wait for king 10/10 ;)

01-04-2015 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Luffuzaki Online
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,277฿

Achievements

(01-04-2015 12:18 AM)Bep07Law Wrote:  Haha such a cute introduction..you never mentioned chicken though.

Just noticed i never made an intro thread :o haha

Bahahahhahah bepo. You started the rasicm jokes WAY back xD To be exact in the first intro The Spoon

07-23-2015 01:12 AM
Chamrajnagar Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"~Flying Ostrich~"

298,490,713฿

Achievements

Wait. You're only 10?

09-14-2015 03:26 AM
Luffuzaki Online
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,277฿

Achievements

(09-14-2015 03:26 AM)Chamrajnagar Wrote:  Wait. You're only 10?

Does that come as a surprise? ._.

09-14-2015 09:14 AM
AnimePirate Offline
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:

"The Noble of Noodles"

368,336,070฿

Achievements

(09-14-2015 09:14 AM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  
(09-14-2015 03:26 AM)Chamrajnagar Wrote:  Wait. You're only 10?

Does that come as a surprise? ._.

I KNEW IT!! Tho I thought you was 12, but still I was only 2 years wrong mate! Thumbs Up

09-14-2015 11:49 AM
Crowfinger Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

15,310,100฿

Achievements

(12-27-2013 04:47 AM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  Hey guys and girls

My name is Mohamed, I am 17 years old, I live in Denmark, and LOVE CHICKEN!
I am a real Otaku when we talk about anime, but only read a few mangas like Naruto and One Piece. Some of the animes i have watched are One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Shingeki no Kyojin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Durarara, Fairy Tail, Koruko no Basket, and many more ( btw i love most of them).

Well, this is the stroy about how I got in to manga/anime

Long ago (10 years ago), I little boy (me) was watching tv. I knew every single show and when it came in the tv, even though I had not learned the clock yet (lol, this is true). Some day they showed something new I had not seen before, so i wanted to learn more about it. I found out which show, came before and after this particullar show (anime). Next day same time as the anime came I saw it again and it was Naruto with danish dub. I liked it so much but I did not know what it was. I keept watching it until that fatefull day. THEY STOPPED SENDING NARUTO!

Then again 3 years ago I remembered some of the cartoons I used to watch like, Ben 10, Digimon, Spiderman, and anime like Shaman King and Naruto. So i rewatch all those, and yeah here I am today watching Hunter X Hunter, Nauto and One Piece.

I also like sport/esport, but I did not have time to watch that before, because of exam. I used to play basket ball but i quit because of school. So yeah guys I am looking forward to a great time with a lot of discusion and theories!
since you watched all these animes(though nothing compared to me) you confuse the term otaku lol.Otaku does not mean a person who likes anime and manga as a hobby. But only westerners use Otaku as a term for a guy who likes anime/manga. Otaku doesn't necessarily mean you like anime/manga

09-15-2015 03:45 AM
Luffuzaki Online
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,277฿

Achievements

(09-15-2015 03:45 AM)Crowfinger Wrote:  

I am a real Otaku when we talk about anime, but only read a few mangas like Naruto and One Piece. Some of the animes i have watched are One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Shingeki no Kyojin, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Durarara, Fairy Tail, Koruko no Basket, and many more ( btw i love most of them).

Long ago (10 years ago), I little boy (me) was watching tv. I knew every single show and when it came in the tv, even though I had not learned the clock yet (lol, this is true). Some day they showed something new I had not seen before, so i wanted to learn more about it. I found out which show, came before and after this particullar show (anime). Next day same time as the anime came I saw it again and it was Naruto with danish dub. I liked it so much but I did not know what it was. I keept watching it until that fatefull day. THEY STOPPED SENDING NARUTO!

Then again 3 years ago I remembered some of the cartoons I used to watch like, Ben 10, Digimon, Spiderman, and anime like Shaman King and Naruto. So i rewatch all those, and yeah here I am today watching Hunter X Hunter, Nauto and One Piece.

I also like sport/esport, but I did not have time to watch that before, because of exam. I used to play basket ball but i quit because of school. So yeah guys I am looking forward to a great time with a lot of discusion and theories!
since you watched all these animes(though nothing compared to me) you confuse the term otaku lol.Otaku does not mean a person who likes anime and manga as a hobby. But only westerners use Otaku as a term for a guy who likes anime/manga. Otaku doesn't necessarily mean you like anime/manga

Haha mate xD I made this like 3 years ago now. I'm at +100 now. Also I know what an Otaku is. This is what the wiki says

Otaku
Otaku (おたく/オタク?) is a Japanese term for people with obsessive interests, commonly the anime and manga fandom.

And I would say I fit that desription.

09-15-2015 08:23 AM
Crowfinger Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

15,310,100฿

Achievements

(09-15-2015 08:23 AM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  
(09-15-2015 03:45 AM)Crowfinger Wrote:  

Haha mate xD I made this like 3 years ago now. I'm at +100 now. Also I know what an Otaku is. This is what the wiki says

Otaku
Otaku (おたく/オタク?) is a Japanese term for people with obsessive interests, commonly the anime and manga fandom.

And I would say I fit that desription.
And that is a western term for Otaku. :P But Otaku did not come from Western parts now did it? Thought the western term is half true... so I guess you can call yourself anime/manga otaku. But you probably don't know the real term if you think wikipedia is always correct.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015 04:34 PM by Crowfinger.)
09-15-2015 04:27 PM
Luffuzaki Online
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

558,872,277฿

Achievements

(09-15-2015 04:27 PM)Crowfinger Wrote:  And that is a western term for Otaku. :P But Otaku did not come from Western parts now did it? Thought the western term is half true... so I guess you can call yourself anime/manga otaku. But you probably don't know the real term if you think wikipedia is always correct.

I wrote "This is what the wiki says." I know it's not always right. Then instead of repeating the same thing over and over, why don't you tell me the "real" meaning.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015 04:49 PM by Luffuzaki.)
09-15-2015 04:45 PM
Crowfinger Offline
Threads:
Crew:

"Junior Pirate"

15,310,100฿

Achievements

(09-15-2015 04:45 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  
(09-15-2015 04:27 PM)Crowfinger Wrote:  And that is a western term for Otaku. :P But Otaku did not come from Western parts now did it? Thought the western term is half true... so I guess you can call yourself anime/manga otaku. But you probably don't know the real term if you think wikipedia is always correct.

I wrote "This is what the wiki says." I know it's not always right. Then instead of repeating the same thing over and over, why don't you tell me the "real" meaning.

Well it means in Japan terms at least it means Otaku = Taku meaning Home someone who likes staying indoors rather than outdoors with very little to no social life. And is used to describe loser / nerd and used by bullies at school who call people otaku or used in general describing " oh that kid is an Otaku.." Not meaning to brag or anything 100+ anime/manga is really still not much compared to how many i've seen. Yes you can call me Otaku I don't have much of a social life except school.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015 08:37 PM by Crowfinger.)
09-15-2015 08:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Intro The End Of All Things (Introduction Thread) Timeless Waltz 29 581 10-21-2016 02:15 PM
Last Post: JaneBond
  Intro Hello,This Here Thread Is My Delayed Introduction Thread pandapugger22 38 850 09-28-2016 02:58 PM
Last Post: pandapugger22
  Intro Just Another Introduction - Hi, People! Kanary Grek 37 964 09-28-2016 06:23 AM
Last Post: FrostyPinky
  Intro INtroduction Sagar Vinay 35 2,583 01-21-2016 07:47 AM
  Intro Hey Guys Just An Introduction To Me Xd :) Rex600 23 836 01-21-2016 07:45 AM
  Intro The Ultimate Introduction of the Ultimatespoon Ultimatespoon 26 2,523 09-18-2015 08:33 PM
Last Post: Tigrou-san
  Intro My ~anime~ Marineford Introduction EzDelta00 22 1,298 08-09-2015 12:51 PM
Last Post: dohi94
  Intro Introduction.. Koro sensei 44 2,443 06-16-2015 12:55 AM
Last Post: Koro sensei
  Intro Yo, Just A Simple Introduction. Handsome Banana 45 2,622 06-13-2015 07:09 PM
Last Post: Lucifer
  Intro Generic Introduction Thread. Yuxa 30 2,218 06-13-2015 07:07 PM
Last Post: Lucifer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)