Hello There, Guest! LoginRegister

Facebook

Events | New Posts | New Threads

Welcome to Marineford, Guest! Can you survive on the Grand Line? Become a Pirate and start your journey: Click here! Join us. Share theories. Make friends.

Today's Chapters: Fairy Tail | Nanatsu no Taizai | Tower of God

Block D - Welcoming Monkey D. Dragon
Bep07Law Offline
Vice Admirals
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kurokuma - Black Bear"

1,050,745,730฿

Achievements
Block D - Welcoming Monkey D. Dragon

So here goes the first theory :D In the last one piece chapter 733 we saw Block D being sabotaged or some type of accident occurring leading to a quicker ending to the qualifier. Who did this? Well..this is what this theory is about ^_^

So firstly, I will consider Sabo as being the guy who unleashed this Haki or whatever it was on the contestants. I know Sabo has been a major plot reveal in the previous weeks but him sabotaging the tournament this way makes no sense at all. Why would he go to all the hassle of wearing Luffy's disguise to try get the mera mera no mi if he was going to sabotage the whole tournament? Besides, he is seen in the right bottom panel of the last page saying the words "I heard rumors about it". Sabo is now wearing Luffy's helmet and disguise and considering the words he stated, this leaves little doubt as to his being innocent with regards to what happened down in the coliseum.

Before trying to think of other people, we should consider what actually could have happened. Is it haki or something else? Starting from the initial idea that this is actually haki, this "haki" has brought down 280mln bounty Cavendish, Rebecca and all the rest of the contestants who are all pretty much quite good in terms of battle if they even considered going in to try their all in the tournament. We're not talking about some random guys who can easily be brought down by any Haki. With this said, if it is Conqueror's Haki...then it can only mean people with an immensely strong Haki.

Blackbeard can be one such guy but I disagree for a number of reasons. Firstly we have yet to see whether Blackbeard has conqueror's haki at all (and in my opinion he doesn't - he just obtains whatever by stealing/bribery rather than have it in him, and you cannot train conqueror's haki unless you have it in you). In addition, why would Blackbeard talk to Burgess through Den Den Mushi's rather than meeting with him if he were truly there?

Shanks - well he truly is a Haki monster. And if he were the one to sabotage the tournament this way, that would put 4 yonkou's directly and indirectly involved in the same arc! However, what would be the point of Shanks sabotaging such a tournament? I guess Shanks would benefit of Doflamingo's and Kaidou's defeat but if a yonkou had to directly come into a full war against a subordinate of a yonkou, there would be little or no space for Luffy to even do anything, rather watch as Shanks tears Doflamingo apart. And besides, Shanks ain't really the type to wage war himself, rather tries to avoid battle at all costs.

And this leads to my own theory - Monkey D. Dragon. After the introduction to this arc of the revolutionaries with Sabo and Koala, I believe it's time for Dragon himself to make a move. What is the point of the revolutionaries other than to bring peace to countries under tyranny? And Dressrosa is one such place. If the sabotager did use Haki, this could still mean Dragon as we do not know the limits of Dragon's Haki and I believe it's pretty high up the scale considering his son's Conqueror's haki. If it is not Haki, Dragon could simply have used his wind power to knock out all the opponents without anyone noticing anything. It is a fast and efficient weapon Dragon has. Sabo may have been working under him, but this does not mean he has been on many missions with him directly involved and thus may not have seen his wind power in action yet thus his statement could still stand.

Considering Sabo was surprised at the power, I do not particularly believe it was Conqueror's Haki. I believe that if it were Haki, Sabo should not have been that surprised. The wind power Dragon yields can however be new enough for Sabo to literally see displayed in this tournament. It is about time for the revolutionaries to step up and try do something in this world as they have been hidden away for quite some time. What better place to make a move forward with their leader than Dressrosa?

So in a few words, my theory is that Dragon sabotaged this tournament in one way or another (even if Rebecca will stand up or someone else - Dragon may have simply wanted to have control on the tournament by deciding who wins the Block). What are your opinions on the matter and are there any other possible characters which I missed out? :D

12-27-2013 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,872,477฿

Achievements
RE: Block D - Welcoming Monkey D. Dragon

Well you already know what i think about this.

Anyways, i agreed with you that it could be dragon, as you said "revolutionaries want's to bring peace to countries under tyranny"
This would be an ideal introduction for the revo army and Dragon him self.

And for the part where Sabo says he heard rumors about it, could it be that he heard some rumors about Dragons DF from the other revos?

Either way, i think Dragon will soon show up and bring "peace" to Dressorosa. This will benifit Dressorosa as a country, Luffy as an enemy of Doflamingo/Kaido, and the marines if Doflamingo is out of the game.

12-27-2013 11:07 PM
Bep07Law Offline
Vice Admirals
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kurokuma - Black Bear"

1,050,745,730฿

Achievements

(12-27-2013 11:07 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  Well you already know what i think about this.

Anyways, i agreed with you that it could be dragon, as you said "revolutionaries want's to bring peace to countries under tyranny"

And for the part where Sabo says he heard rumors about it, could it be that he heard some rumors about Dragons DF from the other revos?

Either way, i think Dragon will soon show up and bring "peace" to Dressorosa. This will benifit Dressorosa as a country, Luffy as an enemy of Doflamingo/Kaido, and the marines if Doflamingo is out of the game.

Agreed with regards to the rumors heard from other revos..clearly the revolutionaries between themselves must have mentioned Dragon's ability so the statement as I said would still stand xD

12-27-2013 11:20 PM
Luffuzaki Offline
Threads:
Crew:
Warriors 

"Status: Broke ._."

558,872,477฿

Achievements

(12-27-2013 11:20 PM)Bep07law Wrote:  
(12-27-2013 11:07 PM)Luffuzaki Wrote:  Well you already know what i think about this.

Agreed with regards to the rumors heard from other revos..clearly the revolutionaries between themselves must have mentioned Dragon's ability so the statement as I said would still stand xD

Ohh yeah, my bad .__.

12-27-2013 11:22 PM
CodeZero Offline
Vice Admirals
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Murahebi - Violet Snake"

1,397,087,870฿

Achievements

Do you guys still think it's possible that Dragon will appear? Not as part of Block D, since it's over now, but in the arc in general?

07-02-2014 05:29 AM
Bep07Law Offline
Vice Admirals
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kurokuma - Black Bear"

1,050,745,730฿

Achievements

(07-02-2014 05:29 AM)CodeZero Wrote:  Do you guys still think it's possible that Dragon will appear? Not as part of Block D, since it's over now, but in the arc in general?

I had a small theory about Sabo stalling for time with the marines whilst Koala goes to welcome Dragon at the beach or something..however I'm not quite convinced mainly because Sabo said at some point that they needed to discover something to make dragon happy..implying that he's not anywhere near really.

So meh. I like the idea of the revos popping up from somewhere and joining the fray to bring calm to Dressrosa and acknowledging Luffy for having brought the calm the country needed at the end. But I highly doubt its gonna happen at this point. There's just too many allies running around for the strawhats..Revo's aint really needed at this point.

07-02-2014 02:42 PM
CodeZero Offline
Vice Admirals
World Nobles
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Murahebi - Violet Snake"

1,397,087,870฿

Achievements

(07-02-2014 02:42 PM)Bep07law Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 05:29 AM)CodeZero Wrote:  Do you guys still think it's possible that Dragon will appear? Not as part of Block D, since it's over now, but in the arc in general?

I had a small theory about Sabo stalling for time with the marines whilst Koala goes to welcome Dragon at the beach or something..however I'm not quite convinced mainly because Sabo said at some point that they needed to discover something to make dragon happy..implying that he's not anywhere near really.

So meh. I like the idea of the revos popping up from somewhere and joining the fray to bring calm to Dressrosa and acknowledging Luffy for having brought the calm the country needed at the end. But I highly doubt its gonna happen at this point. There's just too many allies running around for the strawhats..Revo's aint really needed at this point.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Which is a shame, because I really would have liked to see more of the Revolutionary Army.

07-04-2014 03:05 PM
Bep07Law Offline
Vice Admirals
Supernova
Threads:
Crew:
Marines 

"Kurokuma - Black Bear"

1,050,745,730฿

Achievements

(07-04-2014 03:05 PM)CodeZero Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:42 PM)Bep07law Wrote:  

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Which is a shame, because I really would have liked to see more of the Revolutionary Army.

Yea same here..

07-04-2014 03:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite Magic (dragon Slayer , God And Devil Slayer) iampoo 2 235 04-13-2016 02:22 PM
Last Post: Fulcrum
  Luffy Is Not Dragon's Son - Shanks' True Intentions CatSeth 4 1,128 03-18-2016 02:18 AM
Last Post: Gobee129
  Celestial Dragon And Monkey D. Dragon SSRSK2024 4 1,062 06-07-2015 04:47 PM
  Why Did Dragon Let Sabo Go To Dressrosa Red hand Shanks 4 1,135 03-05-2015 10:54 PM
  Bogart - Monkey D. Garp's Right Hand Man Deejssj 6 1,528 02-22-2015 06:33 PM
Last Post: Saji D Ahsan
  Lucy's Mother Lila (dragon Queen) Ovoner 1 415 12-09-2014 12:29 AM
Last Post: CodeZero
  Dragon Age: Inqusition Usopp 0 307 12-05-2014 05:44 AM
Last Post: Usopp
  All about Monkey D. Dragon masteryamu 1 620 06-26-2014 04:33 AM
  Roger and Dragon are brothers JarvinII 9 2,481 06-04-2014 02:34 PM
Last Post: giannis6030
  Episode 637 - Rivalry of Warriors! B Block on Fire! Yellow Flash 0 486 03-23-2014 05:25 AM
Last Post: Yellow Flash

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)